PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I am sick of this - no Pats on local sports talk radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I am sick of the red sox talk..i am sick of the ray allen talk..

i just want to watch the pats play or hell...any NFL game for that matter...almost!

i just want to watch the pats play or hell...any NFL game for that matter...almost!

I hear ya big fella - me too. But not just any game, I want the Pats on the field with Brady firing away - now we are talking......!

I have been getting a big kick out of Classic College Football, Big Ten Replays, etc on Comcast. Just ignore if you don't have access.

Put it this way, I am lucky to have the AFL (our indigenous game) on during the NFL off-season. Come July, the Tour de France helps.

Last edited:
I agree that the hysteria over Ray Allen leaving was hyped up. Who cares the Celtics anyway! (Just kidding). And I like Ray Allen, have ever since he was fantastic starring as Jesus Shuttleworth.

And folks who don't follow the Tour don't know what they are missing. I love it, even without Armstrong. Today's stage was serious drama.

Last edited:
It is summer time mang. Get out doors, grill up some good food and tip back some cold brews. Football will be here in September.

I don't understand the appeal of Tour de France, personally. I'm trying to get into CFL as a Stampeders fan. Watching the game right now. Jerod Mayo's brother is on the team and the announcer just accidentally called him Jerod.

Maybe it's just because my ****ty internet makes this stream the lowest quality, but this can't even come close to being as entertaining as NFL football.

Take up gardening. It's a great way to clear your mind, and you get some tangible benefits from it, as well.

Take up gardening. It's a great way to clear your mind, and you get some tangible benefits from it, as well.
Come to think of it, I'm sure I saw you make a cameo on American Weed last night Deus. :p ;)

Summer really is the best season. I take numerous vacations and long weekends. I enjoy it to death.

Then September happens and, well, you know...
tumblr_m0mwpkNXNF1qm5rpb.gif

see i never go on vacations..or haven't in about 3 years..oh well

IS IT FOOTBALL SEASON YET!?!?!

My apologies in advance for the OT post...

I cant start a new thread because of my low post count. Maybe one of your first stringers can cut and paste this into a new post and a mod can clean it up. I thought many people would want to know about this.

You can get the cost of your NFL sunday ticket max reimbursed by getting a credit card, making $750 in purchases, and being an active NFL sunday ticket subscriber at the end of the year.

Here's a link to the deal.

The NFL Extra Points Visa Card

I just signed up myself and I even got approved.

Enjoy!

that scumbag Allen...

that scumbag Allen...

Why is he a scumbag? Because he wanted increased playing time on a team that's actually capable of slashing outside of one guy and has the best chance to give him one more ring before he retires? I say be happy with Avery Bradley. Kid is a stud.

As for football, two months away. The NBA season and playoffs help get me through until summer, then it's all about enjoying the weather, the people, and the booze until September.

I don't understand the appeal of Tour de France, personally.

It can be quite interesting. Especially in the mountain stages. It's just too bad the top 2 dopers are missing this year.

Just watched the Vince Lombardi special on HBO, football cant come fast enough, Im psyched for this year, they're going to have a good year and Im going to savor every win right to the Super Bowl. :rocker:

Last edited:
There's always the Wayland Ladies Auxiliary Croquet Team. Their preseason starts next week. I dropped in on their training camp a few days ago and the gals looked hot. :singing:

There's always the Wayland Ladies Auxiliary Croquet Team. Their preseason starts next week. I dropped in on their training camp a few days ago and the gals looked hot. :singing:

Great off season thread. Too bad the mods got their panties in a wad and moved it to oblivion.

Did they go with the thong and nipple ring uniforms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back