PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Humor] Is Baby Yoda a Pats fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone calling it “baby Yoda?’ The Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return of the Jedi.
Fine. Yoda Jr it is

Little behind on Star Wars, Baby Yoda is the Mandalorian, right?

Baby Yoda is a clone of Yoda...Clone Wars and all that...

Title should have been “Humor.”

Thanks for setting the record straight, Captain Pedantry.

It can't be that it's easier to say 'Baby Yoda' than saying 'Baby Thing That is The Same Species as Yoda but is a Separate Character.'

Nah, we're all confused and need Star Wars Wikipedians like yourself to set the record straight.

I’m a casual fan of Star Wars. The original movies were pretty good but I think overrated. So hardly a Wikipedian.

Whatever.

Last edited:
It's hilarious how Disney has literally spent $1 billion making Star Wars movies and the best thing they've come up with came out of a direct-to-streaming TV show.

I actually liked Rogue one quite a lot. The other two new ones? Potential but just not a connection or a good story to follow. Every cool fan theory that got put out there was ruined by tlj. Too damaged to fix.

The Mandalorian is excellent so far. Especially considering its about 30 mins. Favreu is a stud when it comes to the film making process as almost everything he does turns to gold lately.

I’m a casual fan of Star Wars. The original movies were pretty good but I think overrated. So hardly a Wikipedian.

Whatever.

Don’t you mean “hardly a Wookiepedian”?

Also, you think Star Wars is overrated?? That’s quite the hot take.

Don’t you mean “hardly a Wookiepedian”?

Also, you think Star Wars is overrated?? That’s quite the hot take.

I thought they were good but not great. Maybe overrated is the wrong word because it implies I think everyone else is in some way has an incorrect view of them. It’s rather that my own tastes are probably just slightly weird. I love reading sci-fi for instance, but am not blown away by one of the most popular, iconic sci-fi movie franchises in cinema history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back