PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Human Parasite" aka Jackson Mahomes Arrested On Sexual Battery

RobertWeathers

Member of the Seattle 7 & Roadie for Metallica
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I hate this kid. Tier 1 oxygen thief.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Jackson Mahomes, the younger brother of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, was arrested in Johnson County, Kansas, Wednesday morning.

Jackson Mahomes, 22, was taken into custody by the Jackson County Sheriff's Office on accusations of aggravated sexual battery.

Court documents show Jackson Mahomes faces three counts of aggravated sexual battery and one count of battery related to an incident on Feb. 25th.

The incident was reportedly captured by a video camera inside the bar.

That obnoxious little douche is a bigger pimple on the ass of his brother's stardom than showtime12/mac15/tommybrady10 or whatever that troll is calling himself this week

Wait....he tried to kiss a girl?

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

If he stuck his **** in his sister-in-law's mouth to shut her up once and for all, I will give him a pass.

Otherwise, a stint in prison with the requisite ass poundings sounds like fun.

@Guts Once everyone else mutes me, at least I will have you. And the voices in my head.

Last edited:
That obnoxious little douche is a bigger pimple on the ass of his brother's stardom than showtime12/mac15/tommybrady10 or whatever that troll is calling himself this week
Certainly a pimple, brother. Depending upon the day of the week, one may be bigger than the other. Time to call in Dr Pimple Popper

Doesn't Jackson Mahomes post here? I swear I have come across him under a pseudonym.

Remember when the prior generations were freaking out about Millennials in the early 2000's? These Gen-Z'ers have taken it to another level. You know you're getting old when you can't relate to the younger generations with their terrible internet language, showing what you eat during the day, taking half naked photos backwards for validation, and doing these pantomime dances with those creepy smiles for TikTok.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back