PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Howe: No Parker for Sunday

Makes sense to use more TEs anyway. The Eagles managed to keep their top CB group together, but they lost both starting ILBs and both starting safeties in free agency.

Yikes.

I hate to beat a dead horse on the whole DHop thing, but... some of our receivers are already injury prone. Parker, Thornton, etc. And that's not including JuJu's knee. So still don't see why we couldn't give a simple 2 year deal to DHop

Hopefully more opportunity for Bourne to be involved

Damn couldn’t even make it to week 1 without missing a game. Shouldn’t have got cheap with Hopkins.

Yikes.

I hate to beat a dead horse on the whole DHop thing, but... some of our receivers are already injury prone. Parker, Thornton, etc. And that's not including JuJu's knee. So still don't see why we couldn't give a simple 2 year deal to DHop

I have a hunch we're going to be surprised with solid production from Bourne, Boutte and Douglas this season.

Parker and injuries are pretty synonymous. Really hope Bourne steps up tomorrow with one or two of our Rookies.

Juju, Bourne, Douglas, Boutte.

Use the TE's.

Use Marcus Jones, use Ty Montgomery.

Bring Thyrick Pitts back.

Yikes.

I think the Dhop thing was a bit of a ruse. I dont know how serious they really were bc it felt like they only wanted him on their terms (I think they said BB had to be talked into it or something).

dhop secretly wanted more bacons

Makes sense to use more TEs anyway. The Eagles managed to keep their top CB group together, but they lost both starting ILBs and both starting safeties in free agency.
Agreed, the Eagles will be weaker in the middle of the field. The TEs and slot receivers should see more targets.

It’s fine. The Eagles are vulnerable in the middle of the field (safety and LB are the weak spots on D). This is a get the ball put of Mac’s hands quickly to Pop, Bourne, Gesicki and Ty Monty between the hashes game.

We are going to learn quickly if douglas can play. Both deep threats out of the game in parker & thornton isn't ideal.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back