PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How much of an effect do you think having a week 4 bye in 2015 had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Say our bye week would of been in week 9/10 you think it would made a difference in the injury bug or atleast helped a bit to were we wind up in better shape heading into the postseason/ against Denver. A week 9/10 bye and we win in Denver meaning HFA imo

Ps, thank the football gods we don't have a week 4 bye this season with the tuff road stretch in the 2nd half of the year

Maybe. Hard to really say with the injuries, lack of running game, poor communication in the OL, etc.

Healthier players (if you assume that would even be true) wouldn't have made up for a head bobbing center and a Donkey DL with a 1sec head start on every pass play.

Maybe. Hard to really say with the injuries, lack of running game, poor communication in the OL, etc.

What a lost of a season, I remember being so beyond myself during the undefeated run (Was ready to pop bottles mid season) especially when we reached 10-0, I knew things were gonna go downhill once Dion Lewis got hurt I remember when he was splashing I remember saying to myself if doesn't get hurt we will win the SB then he gets hurt, then JE breaks his foot against the Giants :eek:

That season was cooked W the Lewis, Edelman and Gronkowski injuries... When youre throwing to Brandon Bolden, Keshawn Martin and Scott Chandler in big 3d down situations in important games it's not good...
Once Lewis went down down went the ridiculous third down conversion rate and it became very hard for the team to move the ball on good defenses...

We were snake bitten that year, it wouldn't have mattered if we had 4 bye weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News