PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How Many Wins?

8-9 Cam Newton
11-6 Anyone Else

RLK2G
Have you paid attention to our schedule? I mean teams on the slate? Other than Bills, Bucs, all are 'winnerable'. We can we them all.

Weren't the Pats like 2 touchdowns worth of points away from the playoffs last year? I think the additions are worth more than that. I say 11 wins.

If the Pats make the playoffs, you'll hear every talking head saying this, like they knew all along. They'll say the 2020 Pats were a "deceptively good" 7-9 team, yadda yadda yadda...

14- 7

NE vs Tampa in the SB. The other GOAT finishes his mission. BB then walks away having 9 rings.

Last edited:
I second
10 w/ cam and rookie
12 w/ jimmy
[of course it's too early, but so what]
8 maybe with Cam.
2 with Stidham
Rookie- depends who
11 with Jimmy. We are a playoff team.

Also for the Bucs game - let’s be honest we all circled it I’ll go something like 49-6 Bucs if Cam is starting. If Jimmy is starting it’s a competitive ballgame and could go either way.

Last edited:
They’re better than last year barring issues and injuries, but still don’t know how much better. Changes made to date might be good for 3 more wins. They still have question marks in a key position, that probably cost them a few last games year. Will the same hold true this year?
RLKAG

With Cam, 9 wins because of the schedule. It's tough.

This team with last year's schedule wins 10 or 11.

As of right now? 7-10 wins. But they still have the draft, ota’s June 1st cuts, a real training camp. Things could change in a hurry at any time. A New rookie QB, Or A basket(truck) full of apples lands on Cam Newtons head and he magically “gets it.” Invigorated, high powered running game with addition of two tight ends that actually know how to block well, setting up play action that actually works. Defense that possibly could be better than 2019. Exciting times. Team building is fun to watch since we haven’t got o see it at this magnitude over the last 20 years.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back