PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How many Belichicks does it take to.......

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

How many Belichicks does it take to force the AFCE champion Buffalo Bills into a punting situation?

• One

• Two

• Three

• More than three

Results are only viewable after voting.

borg

Pro Bowl Player
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Given New England's inability to compel division rivals to punt, how will this organization respond?

fall leads GIF

Turning 70 in April, the old dog Bill Belichick may simply stick with what's comfortable for him, or should I say who.
Maybe an equal-opportunity hire from the sacred family tree is exactly what this team needs.

1643138047524.png

Amanda Belichick does fit many of the Patriots coaching staff criteria
1) Related to Bill
2) D3 college with minimal to none football experience
3) Lacrosse knowledge
4) Existing relationship with owner & all the Presidents, SR VPs, Exec VPs, VPs named Kraft

1643137988692.png

A cost/benefit analysis of such a hire indicates immediate organizational savings.
Four Belichicks commuting together use only one stadium parking space leaving ample room for future expansion in the nepotism ranks.

nicksplat rugrats GIF

One. We currently have one too many.

The answer to the poll question is, of course, One... Because two or more Belichicks are one or more too many.

Last edited:
I take it that this is in some way related to the fact that Steve Belichick is approaching a well earned promotion to DC, either here or elsewhere?

Steve is widely considered one of the better DC prospects in the league right now. Especially considering that he is rumored to be the unofficial DC as it is, and got an overall good performance out of what is, quite frankly, a fairly slapdash defense in New england this year. Sometime in the next 2 years he's going to start getting interview requests. It might not even take that long.

Quite frankly I can only think of 1-2 guys I'd take as DC over Steve right now and one of them is Brian Flores who's gonna get a HC gig somewhere, it's only a matter of where.

Maybe we could hire Bill O'Brien to coach the defense. That seems to be a consensus great move according to some here.

Maybe I’m reading this post all wrong, but wow! What an ungrateful ****ing post to the guy that made this team what it is today. How about we break down exactly how these Belichicks are having a negative impact on the franchise. Please. Give me some facts. Not all of the things that people are just coming up with. Or screaming #nepotism!!! Give me some actual, verified **** that his kids are doing that is bringing this team down. I mean, does Sean Payton have a bunch of his kids working for him? How about the Giants staff, Raiders, Chargers, Broncos or every other underperforming organization out there? Look at how talented the Bucs roster is. They are loaded and still couldn’t get it done! This is no different than the non stop Carroll cabal **** getting spouted non stop around here.

So desperate to find a damn boogeyman in the shadows.

I take it that this is in some way related to the fact that Steve Belichick is approaching a well earned promotion to DC, either here or elsewhere?

Steve is widely considered one of the better DC prospects in the league right now. Especially considering that he is rumored to be the unofficial DC as it is, and got an overall good performance out of what is, quite frankly, a fairly slapdash defense in New england this year. Sometime in the next 2 years he's going to start getting interview requests. It might not even take that long.

Quite frankly I can only think of 1-2 guys I'd take as DC over Steve right now and one of them is Brian Flores who's gonna get a HC gig somewhere, it's only a matter of where.

Maybe we could hire Bill O'Brien to coach the defense. That seems to be a consensus great move according to some here.
You really shouldn't be taking heavy drugs given your health condition.

How ever many it takes to win the big games. I support BB, always have. If he needs his wife to coach I don't care as long as they win the big ones.

The answer is 4 of a kind to force a punt.

Already tried a Full House with 3 Belichicks - Bill, Steve, Brian and 2 Krafts - Bob, Jon.

How ever many it takes to win the big games. I support BB, always have. If he needs his wife to coach I don't care as long as they win the big ones.

Zuma, thank you. I was beginning to think I was the only one supporting BB

When did Bill get married again? Or are you talking about his ex-wife.

And the BB hate on this forum is an embarrassment….

22 years
18 play off berths (in two of those non-playoff seasons, we were .500+)
17 AFC East Division Championships
13 AFC title game berths (the other 5 years eliminated in WC round 3X and divisional 2X)
9 Super Bowl berths (Losing 3 on the Tyree catch, Manningham catch, and a missed tackle)
6 Lombardis

I don’t care if he makes Nike the defensive coordinator…he has earned that right and some more….

22 years
13 AFC title game berths (the other 5 years eliminated in WC round 3X and divisional 2X)
9 Super Bowl berths (Losing 3 on the Tyree catch, Manningham catch, and a missed tackle)
6 Lombardis

I don’t care if he makes Nike the defensive coordinator…he has earned that right and some more….
True but everything comes to an end. Everything.

Last edited:

22 years
6 Lombardis

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

These people... the next guy is 100% not going to be able to fill his shoes. No way.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN

These people... the next guy is 100% not going to be able to fill his shoes. No way.
I mean, in the entire 100+ year history of the NFL there's never been a HC-QB duo that were on the same team for 20 years. Yet there were other HC-QB duos with impressive winning records and SB/LC wins like:
  • Paul Brown - Otto Graham: 10 yrs
  • Vince Lombardi - Bart Starr: 9 yrs
  • Chuck Noll - Terry Bradshaw: 14 yrs
If Mac is the guy, who knows if one of these young HC can come in and make another run in the next 14 years. Anything is possible.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Back