PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How funny is it?

meatface

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
The NFL has had so many opportunities to show everyone what liars the patriots were by showing that the psi in their balls doesn't change and yet they keep avoiding it for some reason. They didn't even release the balls psi from the game in Minnesota when it would seem like a perfect time to show everyone that there was no way the patriots balls could have lost air pressure if they didn't lose any in -12 degrees. I wonder why they didn't publish the results? Surely this couldn't have all been utter c.r.a.p that the nfl ran with after the colts made up a reason why they lost.

The results from 2015 would have been dumped on us in huge quantities if the Ideal Gas Law somehow did not apply to game balls used under similar conditions. The appellate brief would have drawn some comparison as they did with the powers of commissioners in other sports.

We should hire a lawyer to subpoena the data on the grounds that the integrity of the game is at stake, and if there is no integrity, we should get out ticket money back.

I think you should be the plaintiff in the case. I would love to read a series of briefs that started with:

MEATFACE v. NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE and ROGER GOODELL

It really shouldn't bug me and I shouldn't be surprised but when ESPN was talking about the appeal they referenced that 11 of 12 balls were under inflated report, which they confirmed months ago was BS.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back