PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"How do we feel about 13 and 3?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I LOVE IT!!! Just don’t tell BB I said that.
We’re onto KC, BUF or TEN (hopefully the latter)

Last edited:
I remember saying at the start of the 2001 season I would be happy with 9-7 as it would show progress.

Or thinking during the season about what it would take to get to, or maybe even over, .500. Different times now..good times...

Or thinking during the season about what it would take to get to, or maybe even over, .500. Different times now..good times...
I remember walking out of the stadium after losing to the Rams being "OK" with the loss making them 5-5.

That was the last time I was "OK" with a Pats loss.

I wonder whats going thru the former Steeler James Harrisons head during this? does he feel out of place? it must be very strange for him.

I wonder whats going thru the former Steeler James Harrisons head during this? does he feel out of place? it must be very strange for him.
It has to be downright strange.

He's been mentally trained to hate the Patriots. You can't just deprogram that in a few days.

It has to be downright strange.

He's been mentally trained to hate the Patriots. You can't just deprogram that in a few days.

I don’t think opposing players hate each other as much as fans do. It’s a bunch of guys playing a game and raking in millions together. It’s like the US Senate when the cameras are off.

I don’t think opposing players hate each other as much as fans do. It’s a bunch of guys playing a game and raking in millions together. It’s like the US Senate when the cameras are off.
Harrison has had some harsh words towards NE and TB12

I do think there is some truth to what you have said

The strange thing is that most of the bad events of the season unfolded in exact accordance with my preseason analysis - Brady late season deep ball decline and interception uptick since the Patriots (unnecessarily) declined to rest him; defensive issues with the Gilmore signing and all its direct and indirect effects on Butler and defensive synchronization. Then the loss of Edelman and Hightower on top of that. I don't understand how despite all this the Patriots win anyway. But I continue to be even more pessimistic about the playoffs, for the same reasons I was pessimistic in the preseason, multiplied by: the opposition will be stronger, Brady more tired, and much of the receiver corps either injured or just coming back from injury, hard to imagine a playoff Patriots without Edelman and Hightower at all (not to mention Blount) and the coordinators might be distracted by the head coaching offers.

I remember saying at the start of the 2001 season I would be happy with 9-7 as it would show progress.
And I remember biting my fingers down to nubs before and during the SB that season. LOL

I'm so thankful for this amazing ride, and if Brady gets his way, I guess we're in store for four more after this one (at least). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back