PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

How come...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been brought up, I haven't seen it asked anywhere and wasn't sure which Deflatgate thread to put it it mods feel free to move it.

How come Carl Paganelli did not notice anything wrong with the football even though he touched them every single down but somehow D'qwell Jackson noticed it after touching it once? Seems odd that if Brady should know the difference in the feeling of the football. A man who has spent 15 season place a football down should surely know the the feeling too unless you can't really notice such a difference.

Sorry if this has been brought up, I haven't seen it asked anywhere and wasn't sure which Deflatgate thread to put it it mods feel free to move it.

How come Carl Paganelli did not notice anything wrong with the football even though he touched them every single down but somehow D'qwell Jackson noticed it after touching it once? Seems odd that if Brady should know the difference in the feeling of the football. A man who has spent 15 season place a football down should surely know the the feeling too unless you can't really notice such a difference.
Jackson didn't notice it.

The Colts equip guy didn't either.

It was potential evidence that would only be considered evidence unless there was a sting operation in place.

Thats what kills me in this report..."No evidence of a sting operation..." It's so obvious.

Oh, cause that makes so much sense. Who was it that thought it might underinflated to get all the balls tested at half time?

Pardon my ignorance I have not read the report and have no intention of reading all 200 or so pages of it.

Oh, cause that makes so much sense. Who was it that thought it might underinflated to get all the balls tested at half time?

Pardon my ignorance I have not read the report and have no intention of reading all 200 or so pages of it.
Grigson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back