PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hotel close to Foxboro..

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Out of towner, actually out of country'-er' (Bluenoser).

We are heading down for my first game in Gillette when the Saints come to town in October.

Can anyone recommend a hotel that is relatively close to the Stadium but is not super expensive.

Thanks!

- HPF

Out of towner, actually out of country'-er' (Bluenoser).

We are heading down for my first game in Gillette when the Saints come to town in October.

Can anyone recommend a hotel that is relatively close to the Stadium but is not super expensive.

Thanks!

- HPF

In no particular order here are a few suggestions, but having never stayed at any of them I'm not the one to provide a recommendation; maybe someone else here can help out?

America Best Value Inn, 105 Washington St Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 543-4000
Comfort Inn Foxboro, 4 Fisher St Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 543-1000
Residence Inn Foxborough, 250 Foxborough Blvd Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 698-2800
Courtyard by Marriott Foxborough, 35 Foxborough Blvd Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 543-5222
Holiday Inn, 31 Hampshire St Mansfield, MA 02048 (508) 339-2200
Econo Lodge, 775 Providence Hwy Sharon, MA 02067 (781) 784-5800
Red Roof Inn, 60 Forbes Blvd Mansfield, MA 02048 (508) 339-2323
Gaard Motel, 8 Washington St Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 543-8398
Holiday Inn Express, 395 Old Post Rd Sharon, MA 02067 (877) 863-4780
Red Fox Motel, 96 Washington St Foxboro, MA 02035 (508) 203-9444

Check the Red Fox. It's a dive, but a fun place to stay on game day and a short walk to Gillette. Might already be filled up as a lot of folks like to book rooms there just to tailgate.

If I were you, I'd get on Priceline and bid low for a top star hotel. Last time I did this, they gave me the Renaissance Providence Hotel for $75. The best part about it was that it has great bars, a club downstairs, you can drink and take an elevator to your room the night before.

Gillette is 23 miles away, 25 minutes without traffic.

I stayed at red roof in. 15 mins without traffic. Hotel was meh. I'd rather stay at Gillette next time. Just walk to the game and many amenities.

From Halifax ns myself and have been to a couple of games, my wife and I really like the Marriott residence inn in Norwood. It's about a 15minute drive to the stadium and a quick trip back after the game. We have stayed there 4 times and its been great. Have fun!!

I recommend staying in Boston or Providence then taking the train to the game...

Agree with the rec to check Priceline or Hotline and get a good room at a discount price

I recommend staying in Boston or Providence then taking the train to the game...

DO. NOT. TAKE. THE DAMN TRAIN! It is not reliable enough to ensure you will get there before kickoff, and takes an eternity to return afterward.

Check the Red Fox. It's a dive, but a fun place to stay on game day and a short walk to Gillette. Might already be filled up as a lot of folks like to book rooms there just to tailgate.

Well at the Red Fox you don't have to drive to get anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Crack, hookers et al, blended with the smell of curry.

But if a gang of guys its fine.

Well at the Red Fox you don't have to drive to get anything, and I mean ANYTHING. Crack, hookers et al, blended with the smell of curry.

But if a gang of guys its fine.

It's really not a nasty place, just bare bones accommodations ca. 1975 or thereabouts.

My son and I stay in Norwood also-can't remember the name of the place but There are two or three hotels right in a row.-Its's a quick drive right down route one to the stadium (you do have to reverse direction when you leave the hotel but that's nothing) . I like it cause it takes me right to the parking lot I always use by the liquor store- and I like easy :D

Crack?..curry?...hookers?...wha????

do they rent by the month??

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back