PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Honestly, I love Dolphin-mania

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Pat fans can be optimistic about winning the division because Pat fans think that's ok, but Fin fans can't be optimistic because it bothers Pat fans!! I guess any team that has a shot at winning the east like the fins and excluding the Pats ofcourse, is not allowed to have hopes of winning the east because it wouldn't be fair to Pat fans if any other team wins the division. So Pat fans convince themselves that NE is the only team good enough to win the division, even though in the real world this may not be true. Gosh I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'm sure thats classic denial!

Pat fans want to stay on top, so what do they do?? Trash every competitor that offers a challange to their ability to do so. Thats all this whole battle going back and forth is all about. The Pats aren't that good (unbeatable) and fins could very well win the division. It's why the fins are getting credit from nearly every media source on the planet. Miami has made solid moves to improve nearly every area on the team from top to bottom, does this guarantee a division title, ofcourse not, but it does mean Miami isn't the same team they were while DW and Jay Fiedler were here. I have yet to see anyone predictiong a SB victory for the fins, but just the ability to challange for the division. If you are a Pat fan and you can't handle another team in the division getting credit for improving and being competitive then you need to look at yourself and your ability to think and act on an adult level. There predictions, nothing more nothing less.

feelthepain said:
So basically Pat fans can be optimistic about winning the division because Pat fans think that's ok, but Fin fans can't be optimistic because it bothers Pat fans!! I guess any team that has a shot at winning the east like the fins and excluding the Pats ofcourse, is not allowed to have hopes of winning the east because it wouldn't be fair to Pat fans if any other team wins the division. So Pat fans convince themselves that NE is the only team good enough to win the division, even though in the real world this may not be true. Gosh I'm not a psychiatrist, but I'm sure thats classic denial!

Pat fans want to stay on top, so what do they do?? Trash every competitor that offers a challange to their ability to do so. Thats all this whole battle going back and forth is all about. The Pats aren't that good (unbeatable) and fins could very well win the division. It's why the fins are getting credit from nearly every media source on the planet. Miami has made solid moves to improve nearly every area on the team from top to bottom, does this guarantee a division title, ofcourse not, but it does mean Miami isn't the same team they were while DW and Jay Fiedler were here. I have yet to see anyone predictiong a SB victory for the fins, but just the ability to challange for the division. If you are a Pat fan and you can't handle another team in the division getting credit for improving and being competitive then you need to look at yourself and your ability to think and act on an adult level. There predictions, nothing more nothing less. ps I love penis

You're the one on our board talkin ****

wocken wrote:

"You ask Dolphins fans (other than very recent ones) who their most hated division rival is.... it would be 50/50 between the Bills and Jets, with the Pats a long distant 3rd. If you count all Dolphin fans - you MIGHT at best, get a 3-way tie given the Patriots very recent success. There are reasons for that too"

What fans? You mean the 40 000 fans disguised as empty seats we've grown accustomed to seeing at Dolphins' home games? Please. It's common knowledge that Fins tickets are about as hard to find as Pamela Anderson's mammaries; many Pats fans spring for plane fare down there because the tickets are still cheaper and easier to find than those in Foxboro, even if you factor in the cost of *airfare*! So do us all a favour and go fantasize about Fumbles Culpepper and one of the biggest losers of all time in the NFL--D. Marino--on some other site. Hmmmmkay? Hmmkay.

Trot said:
wocken wrote:

"You ask Dolphins fans (other than very recent ones) who their most hated division rival is.... it would be 50/50 between the Bills and Jets, with the Pats a long distant 3rd. If you count all Dolphin fans - you MIGHT at best, get a 3-way tie given the Patriots very recent success. There are reasons for that too"

What fans? You mean the 40 000 fans disguised as empty seats we've grown accustomed to seeing at Dolphins' home games? Please. It's common knowledge that Fins tickets are about as hard to find as Pamela Anderson's mammaries; many Pats fans spring for plane fare down there because the tickets are still cheaper and easier to find than those in Foxboro, even if you factor in the cost of *airfare*! So do us all a favour and go fantasize about Fumbles Culpepper and one of the biggest losers of all time in the NFL--D. Marino--on some other site. Hmmmmkay? Hmmkay.
:rofl: You, dude, need to post more often. :D Oh man, time for another new keyboard.

Funny how much louder the Pats fans were at that last game in Miami than the Phin fans were. I had to keep checking to make sure we were actually playing an away game.

hobbsownscoles said:
You're the one on our board talkin ****

This is still a football site and there is no rule stating you must be a Pat fan to be a member. Obviously the age thing apply's to you because you have issues with anyone but Pat fans. That's not a mature attitude is it, are you really that dumb not to believe it's the same on all football sites?? I'm a member of finheaven and there are Pat, Bill, Jet and just about all the teams in the NFL represented as members of Finheaven! I don't have a problem with it because I'm obviously mature enough to understand it's just the way it is, clearly you aren't.

Fin Heaven is a homer site

Here's something for ya...17-3..remeber that playoff agme

buh bye

Trot said:

MMmmmmm lovin it! Give me more! :)

I know there's more hate in you than this little bit. lol

wockenbauss said:
MMmmmmm lovin it! Give me more! :)

I know there's more hate in you than this little bit. lol

Hate? Breathe deeply, dude. What you are mistaking for hate is actually a calm, rational recognition of several facts. I'll spell 'em out for ya: I'm saying three things: first, what tiny fanbase the dolphins do have is FICKLE; second, that your new starting quarterback, Fumbles Culpepper, averages over a fumble per game, which happens to be the most in NFL history (good luck with that, btw); and third, that every Dolphins fan's hero, D.Marino, is nothing but a little stats-wh*re, or in other words, the anti-Brady---and an inspiration to other losing, choking, Qbs like P. Manning. Marino and his direct descendant are great at commercials, but master choke artists on the field. Maybe if Marino had spent less time working on his Isotoner gig (and if Manning spent less time selling himself to every company that comes along) he would actually have won something.

You Patsies have no clue. Do you ? We're going to own you guys this year, and there's nothing you can do about it. :rocker:

Trot said:
wocken wrote:

Trot, Thanks for my morning chuckle .... funny but so true!

:rofl: ..... :rofl: .......:rofl:

Infinsible said:
You Patsies have no clue. Do you ? We're going to own you guys this year, and there's nothing you can do about it. :rocker:

I can't imagine having so little actual success for so long and still being so overconfident. When is the last time the Dolphins even won the AFCEast, much less played in the playoffs??

You guys are a joke. Your good days are in the past. Back to the cellar for you. Dolphins rock !!! :rocker:

Infinsible said:
You guys are a joke. Your good days are in the past. Back to the cellar for you. Dolphins rock !!! :rocker:
Trash talk before the season, Patriots win again.

You really think Bobby Brady's going to take you anywhere ever again. Get real. You guy's have decided to run on our old bald tires, when you took in Seau. And your weak smack talk ???? Wouldn't stand a chance on my main forum.

Infinsible said:
You really think Bobby Brady's going to take you anywhere ever again. Get real. You guy's have decided to run on our old bald tires, when you took in Seau. And your weak smack talk ???? Wouldn't stand a chance on my main forum.

And you aren't running on our bald old tires when you took in Traylor?

And are you oblivious to the fact that Seau won't be a full-time player? Are you oblivious to the fact that the Pats have probably the most talented, youthful DLs and DBs in the league?

Infinsible said:

So we "lose" at smack talk.... well congrats on that win. After Week 17 check back in and congratulate us on OURS.

[EDIT: On second thought, we'll probably have the AFCEast wrapped up well before the end of the season, so WHENEVER that is, drop by and give us our due.]

Last edited:
pats1 said:
And you aren't running on our bald old tires when you took in Traylor?

And are you oblivious to the fact that Seau won't be a full-time player? Are you oblivious to the fact that the Pats have probably the most talented, youthful DLs and DBs in the league?
We'll see what your kids can do come gametime. You'll see we are for real when we shut out the champs next week. I'm confident that we'll shut them out.

Infinsible said:
We'll see what your kids can do come gametime. You'll see we are for real when we shut out the champs next week. I'm confident that we'll shut them out.

And I'm sure we won't hear from you again if they don't?

And oh, those "kids" have proven they can win - Super Bowls, that is - already. Samuel, Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Wilson, Gay all have at least 1 ring. Some have 2. And that's just the defensive youth.

5 of the last 6 Pats Day 1 draft picks have been spent on offensive players, too.

What have the Dolphins' kids proven?

Last edited:
pats1 said:
And I'm sure we won't hear from you again if they don't?

And oh, those "kids" have proven they can win - Super Bowls, that is - already. Samuel, Seymour, Warren, Wilfork, Wilson, Gay all have at least 1 ring. Some have 2. And that's just the defensive youth.

What have the Dolphins' kids proven?

That they can beat our third string by a failed two point conversion?

I'll tell you what....If we don't shut them out, I'll put something about how great the Pats are in my sig over at MY Dolphins site. If we do, you put Infinsible is greater than me in your sig here. Wager ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick