PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hogan, Mitchell, Hightower and Ninkovich on SC/First Take

Status
Not open for further replies.
High didn't go to the parade? What's up with that?

Kellerman sucks. Never mentions Manning's neck surgeries as the reason he was done at 37.

I feel brady can have two more good years. Need a strong offensive line and a good running game. After those two years idk what will happen.

I heard that too. And didn't they move on from that quickly.......

It doesn't sound good for a new deal with High...sounds like he's got one foot out the door already (?)

It doesn't sound good for a new deal with High...sounds like he's got one foot out the door already (?)
He's been doing this passive aggressive stuff since the SB interviews regarding his BFF Collins. Thankfully he still brings it on the field even when it's clear he's not happy.

Who knows. Its a bit of a leap. I'd be stunned if he was gone. they'd have to tag him. Surely.......
Tagging him is very expensive. It does bring the benefit of only being locked in for one year on a guy who could be like Mayo (could burn out quickly at such a physical position).

He's been doing this passive aggressive stuff since the SB interviews regarding his BFF Collins. Thankfully he still brings it on the field even when it's clear he's not happy.

Maybe they already told him that they plan to tag him? Not much he can do about it. Hopefully that doesn't result in a holdout.

could be flush with valuable picks.

He was on the stage with TB, BB, McCourty, et al at the sendoff rally last Monday.

Is it just me? I'm getting on in years, but I stay in shape as best I can. I have a "live and let live" attitude that I've acquired with age but... I just want to punch this goddamned punk Kellerman in the mouth...over and over and over. Just smash his face until he's gurgling and whimpering like the scumbag little twerp backstabbing cokksucker he is. Where the hell DID this POS azzole come from anyway?

That would be a huge hit to this defense if Hightower doesn't want to be a Patriot..

Seems he took it personally with what happened to Collins... if he hates the Pats that much, we can always tag and trade him to Cleveland so he can be with his best buddy in the whole wide world

I hope it's nothing like that and he missed the parade for another reason... definitely nothing you can do about a player that doesn't want to be a part of your organization.. I really hope that isn't the case

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes