PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hines is a crybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
So why are you responding?

So you say.

I never said that.
yes you did say that .ya your right all us patriot fans here are hanging on your every word :rolleyes: lmao.i cant sleep at night wondering what you think about the pats and there fans lololololololol.

Last edited:
i cant sleep at night wondering what you think about the pats and there fans lololololololol.

Well I'd get some sleep if I were you. Message boards were created as a creative outlet for people to share their opinions and interests. Sleep deprivation can adversely affect your health. While I loath the team you choose to identify with, I do not wish you physical harm. Please take care of yourself.

Last edited:
Well I'd get some sleep if I were you. Message boards were created as a creative outlet for people to share their opinions and interests. Sleep deprivation can adversely affect your health. While I loath the team you choose to identify with, I do not wish you physical harm. Please take care of yourself.
like i said before nobody here cares what you think :D

Dude, for real. You have a player ON YOUR TEAM RIGHT NOW worthy of debate for such a label and you jump on the Randy Moss bandwagon like a 12 year old little boy who never played football. You're clueless. You didn't even qualify your statement by saying "one if the greatest receivers". You said greatest player.

Do I honestly have to debate with a Patsy fan than Tom Brady deserves that label more than Moss? Wow. You're a discrace to your own fan base. Go get in front of a mirror right now and take a long hard look. Get it together man. Your betraying your own team. Your betraying the game. Your betraying yourself. You embarrass me. You embarrass Patsy fans. You embarrass yourself.

Are you f*cking ******ed? Can you read? I didn't call Randy Moss the greatest player. I said ONE of the greatest PLAYERS? You know that the word players encompasses more than one person right? Randy Moss is one of the most feared players in the history of the game. That's not even debatable. Brady and Moss can't both be all-time greats? They can and they are. Calling me clueless? You can't even read. But then again Pittsburgh isn't a city known for it's intellect.

Last edited:
Are you f*cking ******ed? Can you read? I didn't call Randy Moss the greatest player. I said ONE of the greatest PLAYERS? You know that the word players encompasses more than one person right? Randy Moss is one of the most feared players in the history of the game. That's not even debatable. Brady and Moss can't both be all-time greats? They can and they are. Calling me clueless? You can't even read. But then again Pittsburgh isn't a city known for it's intellect.

"Randy Moss is a legend and one of the best players to ever step on a football field."

Ok, so how many playerS are we putting in this exclusive club? 100? 200? I would interpret what you wrote as implying Moss is in the top 5 players of all time.

I guess legends come pretty cheap these days.

Last edited:
"Randy Moss is a legend and one of the best players to ever step on a football field."

Ok, so how many playerS are we putting in this exclusive club? 100? 200? I would interpret what you wrote as implying Moss is in the top 5 players of all time.

I guess legends come pretty cheap these days.

"Mossed" is now part of football lexicon. Moss at his peak has unparalleled abilities. Very few players stand up to Moss' abilities on the field. You can keep acting ignorant to it though. DBs and DCs certainly haven't been ignorant to it throughout his career.

Last edited:
"Mossed" is now part of football lexicon. Moss at his peak has unparalleled abilities. Very few players stand up to Moss' abilities on the field. You can keep acting ignorant to it though. DBs and DCs certainly haven't been ignorant to it throughout his career.

How was I ignorant to that? I said point blank that he is one of the most talented guys to ever wear cleats. I never denied the guy's talent. I simply judged his actual body of work and offered up the opinion that you and I see the game very differently if you honestly believe he is one of the greatest players of all time.

You never addressed what I asked either. How many players are you putting in this greatest of all time catagory?

Last edited:
How many players are you putting in this greatest of all time catagory?

Not sure how many I would put in there total. But I do know Moss is one of the top 3 WRs to play the game. Rice and Moss would be my top 2 at that position. So that qualifies him as one of the greatest of all time as far as I'm concerned.

Not sure how many I would put in there total. But I do know Moss is one of the top 3 WRs to play the game. Rice and Moss would be my top 2 at that position. So that qualifies him as one of the greatest of all time as far as I'm concerned.

That's not what you originally said. You said players... period. I would only put Rice in consideration for that title. There are a handful of running backs I would rank above Moss. A few DB's, a handful of LBers, and a few D linemen as well.

Let's start for sh its and giggles shall we? People I would rank over Moss for greatest player of all time... in no particular order.

1) Ronnie Lott
2) Deon Sanders
3) Jerry Rice
4) Jim Brown
5) Walter Peyton
6) Joe Montana
7) Barry Sanders
8) Emmitt Smith
9) Your very own TOM BRADY
10) Joe Green
11) **** Butkis
13) Dan Marino
14) John Elway
15) Lawrence Taylor
16) Mel Blount

How far does this list need to go before you just say the obvious...
You may have been reached a bit when you made that statement.

You're a damn idiot if you think WRs like Carter, Irvin, Largent and TERRY GLENN were better than Moss. No reason to sit here arguing with you guys after that display of BS. Terry Glenn better than Randy Moss. Exactly how far is your head up your ass? What a f'n joke.

Last edited:
I'm still sitting here laughing my ass off at this guy ranking Terry Glenn above Randy Moss.

Last edited:
:bricks: :bricks:

Dude - the first list came from Pro Football Weekly, the second came from ESPN. I believe they might know a little more about the subject than you. But go ahead an argue with the experts when you find it convienent. But if you argue with the list, then argue with the all-time QB list also...:rocker:

Just for you, I will pull Glenn off the list though. That still makes Moss the number 18. I think you get the point. You are full of crap, and know nothing about football outside of your local Patriots cable. Or you are just plain stupid....

Anybody who honestly believes Randy Moss isn't even in the top 10 is the one that's just plain stupid. Bye-bye now.

:bricks: :bricks:

Dude - the first list came from Pro Football Weekly, the second came from ESPN. I believe they might know a little more about the subject than you. But go ahead an argue with the experts when you find it convienent. But if you argue with the list, then argue with the all-time QB list also...:rocker:

Just for you, I will pull Glenn off the list though. That still makes Moss the number 18. I think you get the point. You are full of crap, and know nothing about football outside of your local Patriots cable. Or you are just plain stupid....

You sure we can't put Randy Moss in over Jim Brown and Lawrence Taylor?

Anybody who honestly believes Randy Moss isn't even in the top 10 is the one that's just plain stupid. Bye-bye now.

Who would you take off this list for Moss?
1) Jerry Rice
2) Jim Brown
3) Walter Peyton
4) Joe Montana
5) TOM BRADY
6) Joe Green
7) Dan Marino
8) Lawrence Taylor
9) Emmitt Smith
10) Walter Jones

The best part of that video is he is calling for the training staff before the play even ends.

werent they calling for the trainers when he got killed by Roman and Willis against 49ers?

1) Jerry Rice
2) Jim Brown
3) Walter Peyton
4) Joe Montana
5) TOM BRADY
6) Joe Green
7) Dan Marino
8) Lawrence Taylor
9) Emmitt Smith
10) Walter Jones

First off I was talking about WRs. And secondly, Walter Jones isn't even the best OL ever let alone top 10 player ever. Thirdly, really not responding anymore. Randy Moss at his peak = unparalleled abilities. Don't really give a **** what think.

Last edited:
1) Jerry Rice
2) Jim Brown
3) Walter Peyton
4) Joe Montana
5) TOM BRADY
6) Joe Green
7) Dan Marino
8) Lawrence Taylor
9) Emmitt Smith
10) Walter Jones

walter jones..hes blowing major since Hutch left his side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes