PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hightower INACTIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised. He has been playing hurt the last 1-2 games. Something has been off. Just can't put my finger on it.

Hightower won't see the end of his current Patriots contract. Hope we can get some sucker Team to trade for him I am ready to move on.

Our LB core is garbage, even with Hightower. McCoy should have a big night.

I agree. The Buffalo D is pretty good. Their O is terrible but most junk QBs look great against the Pats. I think this game is going to be UGLY and a nail biter. The game day thread will be full on dumpster fire...

No more than usual...

Oh boy. I’m getting a hunch we may have seen the last of Hightower in a Pats uniform.

Oh boy. I’m getting a hunch we may have seen the last of Hightower in a Pats uniform.

Hightower is NOT a "healthy scratch". He was "limited" all week with a knee issue.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
Not surprised. He has been playing hurt the last 1-2 games. Something has been off. Just can't put my finger on it.

His knee, actually. Wise was the one with the finger issue.

His right knee has not looked healthy to me all season. I am not surprised. He should either drop some weight or call it a career next season for his health.
Is it bone on bone yet?

They hate their coach

Great. It’s gonna be a cutesy kinda game.

Alright good

Lol I’m posting on the wrong thread

Pats interested in JaMie Collins makes sense now

Good day to rest him up. He clearly wasn’t needed.

Makes no sense at all.If healthy enough to make a decent trade, we need him much more than a receiver. Unless Golden Tate is prepared to line up with Van Noy, with Elandon the only backup.

Makes no sense at all.If healthy enough to make a decent trade, we need him much more than a receiver. Unless Golden Tate is prepared to line up with Van Noy, with Elandon the only backup.

If would only make sense if other moves are in the works as well to compensate for losing HT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes