PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hightower & Collins PFF 1st/2nd Team All-Pros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple Jack's Brother

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2015/01/05/2014-pff-all-pro-team/2/

Didn't see this mentioned anywhere else on the board, so thought I'd post it, as it makes an interesting read. Hightower made the 1st team and Collins made the 2nd team, which is really impressive, given the talent at linebacker across the league this year.

Oh yeah, Revis also got a 1st team nod, because obviously. :cool:

PFF has Chris Harris as their #1 CB without discounting the fact that Talib draws the other team's #1 WR most weeks. So right there, their All Pro list needs to be discredited.

Seriously, rank Harris higher than Revis and Sherman without taking into account that Revis and Sherman generally face much tougher competition than Harris does.

PFF has Chris Harris as their #1 CB without discounting the fact that Talib draws the other team's #1 WR most weeks. So right there, their All Pro list needs to be discredited.

I removed all the extraneous words in your post.

Seriously, rank Harris higher than Revis and Sherman without taking into account that Revis and Sherman generally face much tougher competition than Harris does.

They did the same with Verner for the majority of last season, I haven't heard his name since he signed his contract in March.

Had a great season for Tennessee covering the number 2s while Jason McCourty drew the tougher assignment.

I removed all the extraneous words in your post.

Well, if you want to remove the extraneous words, you need to remove "needs to be" too.

Well, if you want to remove the extraneous words, you need to remove "needs to be" too.

3be7f71932ae4c93b4f594994b692e58.0.jpg

and I have removed all the words from your sentence.

, , " " .

Last edited:
Who cares.........

PFF useless outside of fantasy.

They did the same with Verner for the majority of last season, I haven't heard his name since he signed his contract in March.

Had a great season for Tennessee covering the number 2s while Jason McCourty drew the tougher assignment.

To be fair, Revis was criminally misused in Tampa, so could it be a case of scheme rather than talent? Also, i know Verner was injured quite often this year. Not defending PFF, just playing devil's advocate here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST