PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hi from europe

mr53k

Rookie
Reaction score
Hello.

I came from Europe. My first experience with NFL was in 2006 when TV station sterted to broadcast games. This was year of Seattle and Shaun Alexander, Pittsburgh won SB. I was not fan of any team i just hated Seattle and i dont know why. Every sunday was one game and different team, so i just enjoed in football games.
Next year i enjoyed one of the best games with Brady&Moss and defense so i became a fan of Pats. Unfortunatelly the broadcast 2008 ends so i just watched some highlights on internet. I got bad internet connection to watch streams. In 2011 my TV operator included espn america so i watched sunday games. After Pats lost to Giants in SB i started to watch them more closely and this year i check free agency, draft and training camp more closely. so i decised to post some observations and questions on this forum.

Regards

Hello.

I came from Europe. My first experience with NFL was in 2006 when TV station sterted to broadcast games. This was year of Seattle and Shaun Alexander, Pittsburgh won SB. I was not fan of any team i just hated Seattle and i dont know why. Every sunday was one game and different team, so i just enjoed in football games.
Next year i enjoyed one of the best games with Brady&Moss and defense so i became a fan of Pats. Unfortunatelly the broadcast 2008 ends so i just watched some highlights on internet. I got bad internet connection to watch streams. In 2011 my TV operator included espn america so i watched sunday games. After Pats lost to Giants in SB i started to watch them more closely and this year i check free agency, draft and training camp more closely. so i decised to post some observations and questions on this forum.

Regards

Hey man. Glad to have you aboard! Stick around, I think you will like it here. I learned a whole ton of stuff since I've been here and you will too. See you around and welcome!

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back