PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Help out a young Patriots fan go the ESPY's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to know excatly how many votes have been cast. Not %. This is getting absurd. But I'm still voting for Craig every day until the voting is done.

I'd like to know excatly how many votes have been cast. Not %. This is getting absurd. But I'm still voting for Craig every day until the voting is done.

I never trust voting anyway. There's nothing to prove that the numbers aren't being skewed behind the scenes.

Just got back from vacation, voted and will continue to spread the word until the 15th!

Hi to all. I didn't get a chance to visit the board at all yesterday. I have an extensive list of email addresses (mostly Franklin people, but some others), from people who I send daily updates and voting reminders to. Major problems with Comcast throughout the day, which consumed a lot of my time. And this morning, we had a Pop Warner banquet to go to in Worcester, form 11 until around 3. I wondered if this thread about Craig's contest would be buried on page 3 by now. I'm delighted that it's not and that people are still voting. This voting period is too long if you ask me. But, on the bright side, there are still 9 more days to try to catch up. I've wondered about number of votes myself, vs. percentages. I doubt we'll ever get that data. No change in standings today. At the Banquet we went to, 400-500 people were there--all Pop Warner families, whose kids were getting All-American Scholar Awards, from throughout the New England Region. They made an announcement about this contest (and about a Cheerleader who was just named Junior Miss for Massachusetts--pretty impressive!!). We handed out flyers ro everyone. No way to know if any of them will get online and vote, but it can't hurt. Also, news story is finally in Milford Daily News, and in their online edition. Here's the link if anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.milforddailynews.com/news/x858456923/Franklin-teen-up-for-national-award

And in case anyone doesn't have the voting link, go to www.espn.com/earnyourstripes and VOTE for Craig!

:):):)

Just got back from vacation, voted and will continue to spread the word until the 15th!

Aren't you nice! A vacation sounds great right about now. I hope you enjoyed yours. Did you do anything exotic?

Aren't you nice! A vacation sounds great right about now. I hope you enjoyed yours. Did you do anything exotic?

Chartered a trawler for a week in US and BVI's. It was a real getaway. No news, tv or cells, it was a real Captain Ron experience with the family! Lot of laughs etc.
Hope we get the vote count up. Not many on the board right now, probably the slowest time of year, unfortunately!

I'm not online as often as some but I remember to vote whenever I am:rocker:

This is the 4th quarter and the time for the great ones to pull of the victory.:rocker:

I VOTED today. Our votes are not counted.

Our boy had 20% votes 6 days ago. He only has 19% today and other girls are 31%, 23%, and 18%.

WTF.?

Last edited:
Not much change over the weekend and we have until next Sunday to pull off the victory.

Five more days to go and cRaig is strting to move up a little.

I'll sticky this down the home stretch.

I haven't had much time to visit the board over the past couple days. I was worried people may have forgotten all about this. I should have known better!! You're awesome for posting this on top like you did!! I've been spending every spare minute trying to recruit more votes. Yesterday, I placed flyers on car windshields at local commuter rail stations. We had 5,400 printed and distributed in public schools today. And today, I handed them out to voters leaving the polls following a Franklin town election. I'm exhausted (and a little sunburned....). Craig went up by 1% based on yesterday's votes. If he doesn't go up again after all the new people we reached out to today, I don't know what else to do!!! The Patriots organization really sounded like they were going to do something to help, being a sponsor of Pop Warner Football. Last contact with the media relations people was Sunday, when I was told they're still looking into it. So, I'm still trying and appreciate votes from posters here more than ever!! Thanks for everything and don't give up!!

I haven't had much time to visit the board over the past couple days. I was worried people may have forgotten all about this. I should have known better!! You're awesome for posting this on top like you did!! I've been spending every spare minute trying to recruit more votes. Yesterday, I placed flyers on car windshields at local commuter rail stations. We had 5,400 printed and distributed in public schools today. And today, I handed them out to voters leaving the polls following a Franklin town election. I'm exhausted (and a little sunburned....). Craig went up by 1% based on yesterday's votes. If he doesn't go up again after all the new people we reached out to today, I don't know what else to do!!! The Patriots organization really sounded like they were going to do something to help, being a sponsor of Pop Warner Football. Last contact with the media relations people was Sunday, when I was told they're still looking into it. So, I'm still trying and appreciate votes from posters here more than ever!! Thanks for everything and don't give up!!

We will continue to fight the fight until the fight is done.:singing:

I keep on voting and nothing changes. I think Tom Jackson is in charge of vote counting.

Good News!!! The Patriots posted something on their homepage this morning!! It's listed under News, and is titled Franklin teen needs your votes. There's a link to the recent newspaper article and to the voting page. They also emailed employees with the link, and encouraged voting. Again, no way to know what impact it will have, but it can't hurt!! And Craig is thrilled to be mentioned on his favorite NFL team's website. Of course, we still want to win, but this is something he'll always remember, regardless of the contest outcome. It's been a good day!!

To vote, go to www.espn.com/earnyourstripes

And as always, thanks to all of you who are!

:):):):):

Voted- final 3 days!

And no change in the standings or %. Something has to be wrong.

Last edited:
Voted- final 3 days!

And no change in the standings or %. Something has to be wrong.

Been voting every day, no change in %, not trusting this one!:rolleyes:

Only two day to go and the only thing we can do is VOTE OUR ASSES OFF!

We'll keep on voting till it's over!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents