PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

HELP! Need extra tickets through ticketexchange, any way?

terrapins44

Rookie
Reaction score
I am currently a Patriots Season Ticket Waitlist member. I bought 4 tickets to the monday night football game tomorrow, for my family. I just learned that my uncle, and cousins are visiting, and they don't have tickets for the game. They didn't want to buy tickets on stubhub because they are really expensive, so I told them I can try to get 4 tickets for them on the ticket exchange.

However, my season ticket waitlist membership was for 4 seats, and I am aware that I can only buy the amount of tickets from the ticket exchange as the number of seats on my membership.

I was wondering is there any way that I can buy 4 extra tickets for the game tomorrow, if so how? I see that there are still around 1000 tickets on the ticket exchange, do those tickets just go to waste?

I would really appreciate your help in my situation, I don't want my Uncle to have to shell out $350/ticket on stubhub when there are great seats on the ticketexchange for face value!

Just be selective on stubhub. Found a pair twenty rows up on the visitor ten or so for well under two per...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back