PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello from CT/FL

Onedaful

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone! First time on these forums, didn't even know Patriots forums existed but I am glad I found them. Was born in CT and was a Patriot fan since I was little. Moved to Florida just recently to continue my College education and so far so good but I do miss New England more than I can put into words. Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. Hope most of you guys are recovering from Sunday as I am trying to do the same. Take care and see you guys around.

Hey everyone! First time on these forums, didn't even know Patriots forums existed but I am glad I found them. Was born in CT and was a Patriot fan since I was little. Moved to Florida just recently to continue my College education and so far so good but I do miss New England more than I can put into words. Just wanted to check in and introduce myself. Hope most of you guys are recovering from Sunday as I am trying to do the same. Take care and see you guys around.

You will find plenty of fellow displaced Pats fans in Florida on this site.

:welcome:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back