PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hello folks

Eat a ****, Charles.

I'm kidding. Unless you enjoy ****s. I do. So it's really a preference thing. Do what makes you happy, Charlie Boy.

I don’t think there were any excuses. We flat out sucked balls. The only thing you could argue is that we didn’t have Welker for it but good teams should be able to deal with an injury.

"Notice me Baltimore Senpai."

You make me sick,

I demand you unlike all of my posts.

I’ll just give you winner ratings instead

Charles.

What is the overall feel in Baltimore re your coach ? Does the fan base always stand by him regardless ? For instance, that weird rant about “no one ever changing the OL around to gain an advantage” : what was the take on that ?

What was the craziest excuse you heard for that game? Losses are always interesting bc of who blames who etc
As an organization, the Patriots don't make excuses. That at least partially rubs off on many of us diehard fans. When Ray Rice is shredding you up the middle, you just were not ready to compete on D.

What excuses do Ravens fans make for the Edelman to Amendola double pass comeback game?

Or should I call it the "am I an eligible receiver or am I not" game?

or maybe the Harbaugh "nobody has ever seen anybody try anything like that before (except a couple of times in the last month in college games)" game?

Is Harbaugh still whining about that? In Junior HS I remember my coach spending a lot of time on the defensive players identifying eligible receivers, since unbalanced lines and weird fronts happen all of the time in lower levels.

Last edited:
I also agree with what another poster said. We aren't the Steelers so you'll be more accepted here.... I would know. I once joined their forum, posted NOTHING and the admin wouldn't let me post or do anything since I was a New England fan.

I have never attended a worse professional sports game than that total debacle. Colder than a witches tit too.
Yep. We bottomed out that day.

What was the craziest excuse you heard for that game? Losses are always interesting bc of who blames who etc
No excuse really. Ravens came in and kicked us in the teeth- both offensively and defensively.

I firmly believe Welker would have made no difference towards the outcome.

The 2009 NEP were a fragile, fractured bunch.

Welcome! Bit of friendly advice so we don't all get off on the wrong foot: Don't look at any of our polls...
Come on, he's a Raven fan. That means he probably loves Ray, but knows how it is.

Besides, if we rib him too hard on RLKAG he can just respond with AHKAG so we're about even there.

Come on, he's a Raven fan. That means he probably loves Ray, but knows how it is.

Besides, if we rib him too hard on RLKAG he can just respond with AHKAG so we're about even there.
AH is worse since its a guarantee he did it. I wouldn't even say its even lol but maybe it is since Raven fans treat Lewis like a god and we at least do not support AH.

We started out as flat as flat can be, fell way behind, then put up a fight but couldn't get the breaks needed to come back from that size deficit. I remember a 30-yard pass attempt to Watson down around the 2 that was clear interference and we didn't get the call. I do recall Jules flashing his talent for the 1st time, though.

I also agree with what another poster said. We aren't the Steelers so you'll be more accepted here.... I would know. I once joined their forum, posted NOTHING and the admin wouldn't let me post or do anything since I was a New England fan.
Yeah, I actually have an account there and I do post. Even if I compliment the team which is rare they tell me to F off and I don't know anything about football. Even tried to ban me from Fantasy Football League

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back