PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Heath Evans kills it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats_AZ

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
so full disclosure....I haven't watch a minute of ESPN or the NFL Network after the Well's report came out so I have no idea if Heath Evans has been on or what he's been saying on t.v. But he just nailed it on the local AZ Fox Sports evening drive show. His insight into Tom is awesome, His take on Ted Wells is great and also in regards to some ex NFL players coming out with their own "now that I think about...back in 2004 such and such blah blah" stories. Check out the podcast....

http://www.foxsports910.com/media/p...terviews-interviews/514-heath-evans-26051760/

Heath Evans just shot up on my favorite all time Pats list! Haha

so full disclosure....I haven't watch a minute of ESPN or the NFL Network after the Well's report came out so I have no idea if Heath Evans has been on or what he's been saying on t.v. But he just nailed it on the local AZ Fox Sports evening drive show. His insight into Tom is awesome, His take on Ted Wells is great and also in regards to some ex NFL players coming out with their own "now that I think about...back in 2004 such and such blah blah" stories. Check out the podcast....

http://www.foxsports910.com/media/p...terviews-interviews/514-heath-evans-26051760/

Heath Evans just shot up on my favorite all time Pats list! Haha
Great interview. Thanks.

A little different than what I heard on NFLN, where he started by saying "Look, I know who my employer is...".

A little different than what I heard on NFLN, where he started by saying "Look, I know who my employer is...".

Herr Goodell making people tow the company line. Can't have NFL employees contradicting his rule on the NFL propaganda channel.

He was calling Brady a cheater a few days ago.

he is a blowhard ,usually supports the pats a lot but sometimes speaks like he is in the pats hof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents