PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Haynesworth vs. Pepper altercation on sideline

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I heard this morning on WEEI D&C that Haynesworth and Pepper Johnson had to be separated on the sideline in the 3rd quarter and that Mayo and BB had to step in. I have not read or heard anything else and am surprised none of you guys have talked about it. Any word?

Did AH play in the 2nd half? He looked dominating when he was in.

There doesn't seem to be much news about it.

Last edited:
This is news to this website

I think

Haha I love it, this team is well on it's way to imploding. It has to happen to motivate Krafty Bob to clean house here.

Not surprised, isn't Pepper one of the top guys on the defensive side of the ball? and wasn't Haynesworth hardly in the game in the second half?

BB & O'Brien arguing, now this...it wasn't a good game for the coaches the schemes aren't working and it's causing friction.

Before anyone says the defense played well yesterday too, they did in the first half but the Giants marched up & down the field at will in the second half, the scheme needs to be a lot more aggressive in today's NFL, Haynesworth knows this - look at how disruptive he is when he's allowed to just get into the backfield and hit people.

You must be wrong. Everything is perfect (wow this word still damages me) and wheeling(hope no one gets on wheel cahir ever) in this team.

Haynesworth on pace for 21 sacks, Ochocinco 1600 yardas 14 TD and Price will break Hester record of KR/PR . Plus a gazzillion of yards

Haha I love it, this team is well on it's way to imploding. It has to happen to motivate Krafty Bob to clean house here.

Sanchez will be gone before BB and Brady. How long can that kid be cuddled? He's not gonna become what you dream of him becoming( Brady).

Haynesworth got blown way out of position on Jacob's TD run.

After that, I never saw him in again.

ok now, what is going on ? Have we become this dysfunctional ?

At what point will Kraft intervene, ya think ?

Last edited:
Sanchez will be gone before BB and Brady. How long can that kid be cuddled? He's not gonna become what you dream of him becoming( Brady).

If Sanchez does nothing again this year, will they keep him even next year when he's due to earn something stupid like 18m? He clearly isn't worth half of that.

Seriously, why even pretend you are a Pats' fan anymore? Just change your icon to a picture of Mark sanchez and be done with it. You really aren't fooling anyone.

ok now, what is going on ? Have we become this dysfunctional ?

At what point will Kraft intervene, ya think ?

Unfortunately, as mentioned in another thread by another poster, Kraft won't step in until his bottom line starts to take a hit. Team losses won't do it as the team will still bring in revenue. Short of the team really tarnishing its public image, and therefore his, nothing short of financial reasons are likely to motivate Krafty to act.

BB & O'Brien arguing, now this...it wasn't a good game for the coaches
When did this happen ? Sorry, I didn't read the game thread, et al, but this is new to me.

Seriously, why even pretend you are a Pats' fan anymore? Just change your icon to a picture of Mark sanchez and be done with it. You really aren't fooling anyone.

Stop quoting him

When did this happen ? Sorry, I didn't read the game thread, et al, but this is new to me.

It was reported some time in the first quarter or early in the 2nd that BB was arguing with O'Brien over what I can only assume was play calling - only saw it in the game thread though.

But it's what O'Brien needs, some of his play calling is bizarre like that 3rd & 1 where he ran a HB dive with Woodhead :bricks:

Since quitting the kool-aid "cold-turkey" yesterday and feeling very pessimistic about this teams playoff chances at this point, I have to say that the only way I will believe in them again is totally dependent on how they handle this adversity. If they go into NY and lose, as I suspect they will, will they circle the wagons and galvanize as a unit or will they start pointing fingers and blaming each other. This organization hasn't been in this situation in a while. I like the quote that the originator of the thread uses, BUT seriously, this team has some serious flaws. At this point, I'll be happy if they can win the East and do it by playing good, smart football every game and not laying down. The SB window hasn't shut, but it is closing fast.

It was reported some time in the first quarter or early in the 2nd that BB was arguing with O'Brien over what I can only assume was play calling - only saw it in the game thread though.
I did notice at one point Scar looking at pictures between Brady and Branch. It was unusual and where O'Brien usually is. Obviously he could have been discussing blocking but it wasn't the norm.

Why aren't you over at Jets Insider celebrating your win instead of irritating folks here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes