PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Have the Children Calmed Down Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifer

Banned
Reaction score
Is the hysteria over? All the Kraft is cheap/Belichick has lost it folk? The Patriots are a better team today than they were a few days ago, especially if they get Sanders. They are bigger and faster. Adrian Wilson is a great addition. And they arent done yet. I cannot wait to see what Brady does with these receivers. And the thing the young Patriots defense needed was veteran leadership. Abraham, Wilson, and hopefully Freeney would fill that need.

Yes pacifier and all.:D:cool:

Is the hysteria over? All the Kraft is cheap/Belichick has lost it folk? The Patriots are a better team today than they were a few days ago, especially if they get Sanders. They are bigger and faster. Adrian Wilson is a great addition. And they arent done yet. I cannot wait to see what Brady does with these receivers. And the thing the young Patriots defense needed was veteran leadership. Abraham, Wilson, and hopefully Freeney would fill that need.

Didn't you write the same post last year....but then the Pats cut all those great FA additions before the season started. Biting into that same apple again?

I agree on all accounts...but there is always room for WW. It would have been nice to see him retire a Patriot.

They have mostly been replaced by a bunch of me first loser media loons on Twitter.

The people that make these threads are so cool, real bad asses.

Have the pinkhats stopped drooling yet?? ;) You fanboys (and girls) are hilarious.

Like the Wilson signing a great deal. That DBfield needs some veteran smash mouth.
Jones?? Yawn
Sanders?? Yawn!
Amendola?? A definite step backwards.

Jeez... give it a break, posters can question BB moves if they want. Welker was a great player for the team with unique skills, and its not BB hasn't screwed up on personell decisions before. And before you respond with i must be one of the "children" i haven't posted anything about BB's moves either way.

You forgot if "BB is such a genius then___________"

Anyone who does not think that all of these moves are not designed to make this team better, needs a competency evaluation.

Sexy, big signings does not necessarily make a team better..

If you have not listened to the Felger/Reiss discussion, you really need to so the Welker situation becomes more understandable..

I think I mentioned that on the last thread that you started, we were not going to allow threads pitting one group of fans against the other.

If you have not listened to the Felger/Reiss discussion, you really need to so the Welker situation becomes more understandable..

:eek:

Cutting Welker loose ~ much as I still love guy ~ was a very shrewd move.

But the next time that Feltcher adds any value to a discussion will be the first time. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes