PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hats off to interior DL. Brown and Guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their run defense against power backs is excellent, they do however struggle with backs who can turn the corner. Ajayi is a double edged sword for Philly, he can have great games, disappear completely, or out the ball on the ground. Stopping him will be the priority.

Their run defense against power backs is excellent, they do however struggle with backs who can turn the corner. Ajayi is a double edged sword for Philly, he can have great games, disappear completely, or out the ball on the ground. Stopping him will be the priority.

The good thing is that the Pats have some experience with him from his time in Miami.

Great job on Fournette. But yes with the speed/receiver type backs, we still have trouble. That dude Grant had a pretty good game.

Great job on Fournette. But yes with the speed/receiver type backs, we still have trouble. That dude Grant had a pretty good game.

I think you mean Kareem Hunt.

And as much as I wanted the Saints to make it to New a Orleans I still think Brees and Kamara would have made that a really tough match up to win. I’m not underestimating Philly but that is the best match up they could have drawn imo.

I think you mean Kareem Hunt.

And as much as I wanted the Saints to make it to New a Orleans I still think Brees and Kamara would have made that a really tough match up to win. I’m not underestimating Philly but that is the best match up they could have drawn imo.

no.....grant last night......3 catches for 60 yards....though I though the issue was more with recognition than anything else

no.....grant last night......3 catches for 60 yards....though I though the issue was more with recognition than anything else

Thanks, I didn’t watch the NFCCG.

no.....Corey Grant on the Jags

I didn’t even notice him. We were watching at a party at a bar so I never heard a word, Fournette was the only Jags RB I noticed, I didn’t even see Yeldon make any plays.

I didn’t even notice him. We were watching at a party at a bar so I never heard a word, Fournette was the only Jags RB I noticed, I didn’t even see Yeldon make any plays.
That is the last way I’d want to watch such a big game lol. Not even being able to notice what’s going on

That is the last way I’d want to watch such a big game lol. Not even being able to notice what’s going on

I agree, but it was with close friends so we decided to go spend the game with them. The real downside was that they only had two screens and neither was over 40”. I had to keep going up to the front for key plays. It was fun, especially at the end, but I would rather watch from home on a big screen.

DT’s can’t stop swing passes to rb’s. And, it isn’t Their job to set the edge.

I thought Branch was supposed to play yesterday and was inactive yet again. Hope he finally is recovered enough to play in two weeks.

BTW, Marcel Dareus was a real dink especially at the end causing a scuffle.

I thought Branch was supposed to play yesterday and was inactive yet again. Hope he finally is recovered enough to play in two weeks.

BTW, Marcel Dareus was a real dink especially at the end causing a scuffle.

I think per Reiss yesterday, the issue is less Branch's health at this point and more of his effectiveness. I doubt he's active for the Super Bowl, and I'm 100% sure we've seen his last game in New England already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News