PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hasselbeck is listed as doubtful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to a couple Seahawks season ticket holders this week and they said that Qwest Field is not as loud this year because the Hawks are doing so bad. But it does get loud very quick if the get big plays and gain momentum. I'll be there and experience it Sunday. Go Pats!

By the way, I too think that a healthy Seneca is better for the Hawks than a hurting Hasselbeck. Plus, he's not only a running threat, but also a receiving threat. Hopefully BB caught that on tape.

I remember watching him when he started against Miami and he didn't have a lot of pocket awareness. There were times when he couldn't get passes off in time. Hopefully some blitzes early in the game will coming his way...

By the way, I too think that a healthy Seneca is better for the Hawks than a hurting Hasselbeck. Plus, he's not only a running threat, but also a receiving threat. Hopefully BB caught that on tape.
He's a horrible QB. Maybe he can make some plays on our defense but I'd prefer to face him than a QB like Hasselbeck who can actually throw the ball where he wants to. Losing to the Seahawks with Wallace at QB would be a sad, sad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back