PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harvey Langi signs extension

so BB wans to take first care of ST...

GIF by Fabraz

Watch And Learn Will Smith GIF by Bad Boys For Life

Bill Belichick Yes GIF by New England Patriots
Happy Tom Brady GIF by New England Patriots

Taking care of the back-end of the roster first.

Whatever.

These are the moves that separate Bill from the rest of the league. Chess not Parcheesi.

Want to make sure we lock him up, before other teams come knocking :p

Well my first incorrect guess of the offseason is in. I liked Langi 4 years ago as that potential cover LB, but he got hurt and left town. Who knows, he might get more integrated in the D with the new wave. We'll see. At least he's a good locker room guy - so we hear.

Yep, because it was so good this season, why wouldn't Bill want to keep that particular band together?

This signing was a slam-dunk no-brainer... I hope Brandon King's next...
I was going to add that as well. Why keep the same guys where the unit underperformed?

here's bill the GM obsession w special teams....
Special teams don't win you the game very often but they can definitely lose you the game. The quieter special teams is the better a job Bill did in building it.

Oh yes, we have to make sure special teams are our top priority!

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Well they were TERRIBLE at special teams, and that absolutely contributed to them not winning more games. So every area of improvement they can make, I'm all for. This is basically status quo though, as Langhi isn't an upgrade over anyone, since, uh, he was already on the team. But still...special teams ARE important.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back