PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Harbaugh keeps using the word "DECEPTION" during his Press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any body else heard that SOB? He said no one has ever seen such a thing in the history of this game,when asked about the penalty in the fits half where he went yelling onto the field ..
His brother goes around using pleats on khakis. There's something wrong with those dudes.

iam sure the competition commitee will do somthing weird in off season to prevent this

His brother goes around using pleats on khakis. There's something wrong with those dudes.
The brother is far worse.

I don't get it. He's alleging "deception" as if that's something inappropriate? Isn't disguising formations, coverages, etc. to deceive your opponent a basic part of NFL football?

Seems to me an awful lot like complaining that you were outcoached.

he was out coached...but he is related to that stupid brother...he will fight this even though nothing wrong with it

B7CVz_YCIAE3klL.png

http://www.patspulpit.com/2015/1/10/7526765/explaining-the-patriots-four-offensive-linemen-play

Cry baby needs to get over it. Pats took care advantage of rule that he obviously has no clue of.

But continue coaching your receivers to take advantage of the rules and play for the PI.

I don't get it. He's alleging "deception" as if that's something inappropriate? Isn't disguising formations, coverages, etc. to deceive your opponent a basic part of NFL football?

Seems to me an awful lot like complaining that you were outcoached.
Deception can also be used to describe dishonest business practices.

He used a poor choice of words.

He should make sure he brings up all the no calls and phantom calls his team got.

Worst refing job I've seen in a long time.
Yeah, and Tim the Dink Fox has the balls to say on Channel 7 post game the Pats were fortunate to win.His exact words.

He is basically complaining that refs were also confused and didnt give ravens enough time to ID the ineligible WR

http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/brady-ravens-study-rule-book-and-figure-it-out

"We wanted an opportunity to be able to ID who the eligible players were," Harbaugh said. "Because what they were doing was they would announce the eligible player and then Tom would take them to the line right away and snap the ball before we had a chance to even figure out who was lined up where. And that was the deception part of it, it was clearly deceptions.

"The officials told me after that they would give us the opportunity to do that, which they probably should have done during that series but they didn't really understand what was happening . . . They said that was the right thing. They would give us a chance to ID the eligible receiver so we could actually get him covered. That's why guys were open, because we couldn't ID where the eligible receivers were at. So that's the nature of that particular thing they were doing, that's what made it so difficult."

Harbaugh explained that he believed the league would look at what the Patriots did and make changes to the rules. He insisted that the officials were as caught off guard as anyone else.

"Normally you get an opportunity to . . . they'll give you a chance to make the proper substitutions and things like that," Harbaugh said. "It's not something that anybody has ever done before, so the league will look at that type of thing and I'm sure that they'll make some adjustments and things like that."

wonder how much *****ing the ravens fans are doing over this or how they will discredit the rule book

Whiny classless losers, the both of them.

"It's not something that anybody has ever done before," Harbaugh said. "They're an illegal type of a thing and I'm sure that (the league will) make some adjustments and things like that."

Tom Brady countered in typical Patriots fashion, saying "maybe those guys gotta study the rule book and figure it out. We obviously knew what we were doing."

Cry me a river you sore loser............if it hadn't been for the refs you would have lost by a couple of touchdowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes