PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Holiday Season..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Me, I am a catholic, so I am contractually obligated to say Merry Christmas...:)

Hope we all have a fantastic holiday season in 2014 and, much more importantly than football...:eek:...., I wish you and your family good luck and good health in 2015.

...now I gotta run and do some Christmas shopping...

frabz-OMG-SANTA-I-KNOW-HIM-2972e4.jpg

Merry Christmas, HPF!

And a very Merry Christmas, Chanukah, Kwaanza, Milad un Nabi, etc, to all Patsfans members and their families!

Last edited:
From my family to all of the posters on here-------

HAVE A HAPPY and SAFE HOLIDAY !!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

Me, I am a catholic, so I am contractually obligated to say Merry Christmas...:)

Hope we all have a fantastic holiday season in 2014 and, much more importantly than football...:eek:...., I wish you and your family good luck and good health in 2015.

...now I gotta run and do some Christmas shopping...

frabz-OMG-SANTA-I-KNOW-HIM-2972e4.jpg

Thank you HPF. Merry Christmas to you and all who read this also.

When you come back from shopping let me know if you noticed that saying "Merry Christmas" is making a comeback this year. It seems to be around here.

I would like do offer you all this gift..... Go ahead open it... Nice huh? I knew you'd like it. A nice shiny Super Bowl ring. Awww, your very welcome. Merry xmas everyone :)

merry xmas everyone! Enjoy it and post if you get any pats loot!

Happy holidays to all. May you enjoy your families and friends and most of all good health to you and your families and friends.

We have had a terrific football season so far and it's not over.

If you will say a prayer or a positive thought for my sick 8 year old collie. I have been up with her 24/7 for 14 days so far taking her out to pee every hour on the hour. She has cirrhosis of the liver. No she doesn't drink booze. Thank you.

Happy holidays to all! May you and yours have health and happiness in the coming year.

Have not posted for some time but much enjoy and appreciate the many great posters at Patsfans.

A safe and joyful Christmas to all! :D

Happy holidays to all. May you enjoy your families and friends and most of all good health to you and your families and friends.

We have had a terrific football season so far and it's not over.

If you will say a prayer or a positive thought for my sick 8 year old collie. I have been up with her 24/7 for 14 days so far taking her out to pee every hour on the hour. She has cirrhosis of the liver. No she doesn't drink booze. Thank you.
That sux. I love my dogs more than a lot of humans. I hope she has the best outcome possible. They are like children. That's a tuff spot to be in. God bless

Merry Christmas to all my Gentile bros and sis out there. Is it still Hanukkah? I honestly don't know.

I honestly prefer Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays, too.

Merry Christmas to all my Gentile bros and sis out there. Is it still Hanukkah? I honestly don't know.

I honestly prefer Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays, too.

jewish santa.png

Happy Festivus!

Sending Trent Dilfer an email detailing all the ways he's disappointing me this year as we speak.

Happy Holidays :D (Or if you're PatJew, Merry Christmas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots