Happy Fathers Day to all PatsFans dads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
45vqya.jpg

Hope you have even more fun than these guys. :)

My dad passed in July 2014, God rest his soul.

Big Pats fan. He and I went to my first Pats game in 1977... a 24-7 loss to the Bills... and my most recent game... the 10-3 win over Miami in 2003 in the snow in Foxboro.

I missed him being in my life for the last 3 SB wins... but I'm guessing his seats were pretty good. :) Happy Fathers Day, Dad!

Last edited:
My dad passed in 2015, God rest his soul.

Big Pats fan. He and I went to my first Pats game in 1977... a 24-7 loss to the Bills... and my most recent game... the 10-3 win over Miami in 2003 in the snow in Foxboro.

I missed him being in my life for the last 3 SB wins... but I'm guessing his seats were pretty good. :) Happy Fathers Day, Dad!

Thanks for your thoughts and happy dad day to you and all the dads out there.

Unfortunately, my dad passed in 1995 and I've thought of him a lot during the Pats SB runs. He took me to my first Pats game at Fenway in the 60's. When I was watching the Pats first SB win in 2001 with my two sons I couldn't tell if my tears were tears of joy or sadness.

This one gets me every time. Especially on this fathers day my first one without mine. Happy fathers day to all the amazing dads out there:

Sorry to hear of your loss.

Watching that Brady video reminded me that, as a father of two young men close to Tom's age, I wrote a letter to Mr & Mrs Brady a year or two ago, congratulating them on the fine job they did raising Tom. I also commented that even though I only have sons I'd be willing to bet that his older sisters had a lot of influence on Tom. I never sent it but saved it and I have to add to it now that he's gone to Tompa Bay. Maybe I'll send it this time. I'll have to find their address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes