PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday Tom Brady

Wild how he was _always_ the best QB in the league, often leading it in long passes, while being called by Peyton-media-people a “game manager.”

Happy Birthday, Tom!

Reactions: sb1

The one to Brown in Miami in OT might be my favorite.

The best part about that play was that it came after Miami blew a gift from the refs. I also remember one of the Miami DBs talking afterwards about how he watched miles of film and never saw Troy Brown that far down the field.

I was also hoping to see a Randy Moss catch vs Miami that Moss made with his back to the ball among two defenders. That one's probably in the Moss highlight reel though.

The best part about that play was that it came after Miami blew a gift from the refs. I also remember one of the Miami DBs talking afterwards about how he watched miles of film and never saw Troy Brown that far down the field.

I was also hoping to see a Randy Moss catch vs Miami that Moss made with his back to the ball among two defenders. That one's probably in the Moss highlight reel though.

Love the calls on these. “Stop it… just stop it!” Lol

Wild how he was _always_ the best QB in the league, often leading it in long passes, while being called by Peyton-media-people a “game manager.”

Happy Birthday, Tom!
Brady shut everyone up eventually.

I never thought that I'd see a day when the age old question of who's the best QB ever would be taken right off the table. Now, and maybe forever, the only question is who's number two.

Love the calls on these. “Stop it… just stop it!” Lol

Thanks for that.

It was the second TD that I was talking about. Moss had one defender in front of him and the one behind him was grabbing his arm. Meanwhile, Moss caught the ball in the crook of that one arm with his back to the pass. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe