PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy birthday Steve Grogan today he is 70

I know they're not historically accurate, but those red/white & white/red uniforms (with Pat on the helmet, naturally) look awesome, especially the ones with the blue/white sleeve stripes and without the silly shoulder stripes...
Love them as well. But, I've always been partial to the all white. To me, as a little kid, they were white knights heading into battle.

Is it just me or does SG kinda look like Peyton Manning a little in that vid?
giphy.gif

I know they're not historically accurate, but those red/white & white/red uniforms (with Pat on the helmet, naturally) look awesome, especially the ones with the blue/white sleeve stripes and without the silly shoulder stripes...
The (real) logo is historically accurate with the anachronistic, sport-appropriate stance and ball.

It is the greatest logo in sports.

Red, despite being the color of the Romans, the Redcoats, the Russians and the Republicans, has not been stricken from the American flag.

Drab, lifeless, miserable and insulting blue jerseys and silver stripeless helmets belong on other silly, stupid teams.

to the rest of you old guys...FCUK Tony Eason...the "champagne" of rattled QB's
Meyer disagreed with the pick, but he did not shop for groceries (either).

Berry's largest deficiency by far was his continual, repetitive, addictive, fatal decisions to start Eason over healthy and available quarterbacks, in must win games that were very winnable without Eason starting.

Making it worse, Grogan and Flutie were not only much better, but they were Super Bowl level quarterbacks, as beyond Eason as Brady was beyond Bledsoe.

The (real) logo is historically accurate with the anachronistic, sport-appropriate stance and ball.

It is the greatest logo in sports.

Red, despite being the color of the Romans, the Redcoats, the Russians and the Republicans, has not been stricken from the American flag.

Drab, lifeless, miserable and insulting blue jerseys and silver stripeless helmets belong on other silly, stupid teams.

Shoulder stripes or bottom-of-sleeve stripes... What say you?

Not close at all

Scan_20190512-30.jpg

Shoulder stripes are 60's nostalgia. This is the serious uniform.
They're unfortunately prevalent today as well.

Those ridiculous red pajama pants are just clownish. Let the Sheaths wear them.

What if they were blue, same shade as the sleeve stripes...?

BTW, **** the Barfalo Billdos in the foreground. They ****ing STOLE our color scheme!

Not close at all

Scan_20190512-30.jpg

Shoulder stripes are 60's nostalgia. This is the serious uniform.

Those ridiculous red pajama pants are just clownish. Let the Sheaths wear them.
Red pants in the 80’s were bad ass. Don’t like the replica’s they’ve tried recently though. Don’t even look like the same color red or design.

Also Flutie’s jersey at BC was cool af too. Very hard to find a mesh one from that era.

Red pants in the 80’s were bad ass. Don’t like the replica’s they’ve tried recently though. Don’t even look like the same color red or design.

Also Flutie’s jersey at BC was cool af too. Very hard to find a mesh one from that era.

Yeah I was never a white & white fan. To me, they looked like long johns, or cheap pajamas... My favorite combo is still the red & white and the white & red, with blue sleeve stripes instead of shoulder stripes, 2 blue/1 red helmet stripes, and Pat instead of Elvis. I also really, really wished the team had seriously considered changing the dominant red with the same shade of blue as found on the sleeve stripes; and in the same matte finish, as opposed to the glossy ones from the 1990s.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back