PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy Birthday Mr. Brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young bastard. I hope he's wishing for another SB win and not something like the health and happiness of his family.

BRADY%20BIRTHDAY%205.png

I hope that avocado cake and ice cream is everything he hopes it will be.

Young bastard. I hope he's wishing for another SB win and not something like the health and happiness of his family.
Who wishes for health and happiness of their family on their birthday? That sort of thing is acknowledged on Thanksgiving. Maybe he's wishing for a new contract, or a seaside mansion in Costa Rica.

Who wishes for health and happiness of their family on their birthday? That sort of thing is acknowledged on Thanksgiving. Maybe he's wishing for a new contract, or a seaside mansion in Costa Rica.
Thanksgiving? I never heard any such thing. Thanks for football and all the food/hard work preparing it then chowing down. You’re clearly un-American.

If he wants a seaside mansion in Costa Rica, he buys a seaside mansion in Costa Rica, and he can hire a Herve Villechaise lookalike year-round too.

Then he can have young JEST fans w/incurable diseases come down, put on a green jersey, and say "Welcome to Fantasy Island."

Happy Bday TB12

31c6af789a0638d951156039cd64748e.jpg

Knock yourself out, you've earned it

Here's a tip for anyone hoping to shame Brady for indulging "elitist" avocado treats: they do not taste like avocado. They possess all the nutritional benefits of it while taking on the flavor of whatever it's mixed with.

Here's a tip for anyone hoping to shame Brady for indulging "elitist" avocado treats: they do not taste like avocado. They possess all the nutritional benefits of it while taking on the flavor of whatever it's mixed with.

Oh I'm well aware. I've had avocado ice cream. It's not bad.

We need a few laughs around here every now and then.

Happy Birthday to a great player and an even better man !

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft