PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Happy 3-28 Day!

Thanks for the best wishes. It's one of my favorite holidays.

I don't think that Falcons fans mention it much at all. They probably try to erase it from their memory.

I don't think that Falcons fans mention it much at all. They probably try to erase it from their memory.
Well, we've got at least two Super Bowls we'd rather not talk about.

And yet we don't blot them and do talk about them frequently.

I think of 4 of the losses about 1% combined and 07 the rest for obvious reasons. The axiom is most game come down to one of two plays. There were a dozen gimme's that change that game.

Good times

C39E3ObVMAACZTQ

My second favorite Pats game ever... just behind SB36.

I think we talk about those all the time. I know that I do. Though I do remember talking in a bar a couple of weeks after the 2007 loss and having some dope nearby say, "we aren't talking about that here." I asked him if he was 12.

Our SB losses are bad, of course, but we had 6 others that went the other way. Losing a 28-3 lead in the last quarter plus two minutes for a team who had never been there before is at another level altogether.

I think we talk about those all the time. I know that I do. Though I do remember talking in a bar a couple of weeks after the 2007 loss and having some dope nearby say, "we aren't talking about that here." I asked him if he was 12.

Our SB losses are bad, of course, but we had 6 others that went the other way. Losing a 28-3 lead in the last quarter plus two minutes for a team who had never been there before is at another level altogether.

As much as I loved that game and the outcome, this video a little heartbreaking to watch.

With all the trash-talking the Falcons fans did, their comeuppance is just desserts.

As much as I loved that game and the outcome, this video a little heartbreaking to watch.
Yup, you have to feel bad for what the Atlanta fans went through that day. So many things had to go wrong for them to lose and every one of them did.

With all the trash-talking the Falcons fans did, their comeuppance is just desserts.
I don't remember hearing much trash talk from Falcons fans and nothing like I heard from Rams fans in 2001 and Indiot fans every year.

As the saying goes, one picture says a thousand words.

That poor guy and his lady look like they're about to cry.

And that suit? I thought that vests went out with the colored shirt with a white collar.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back