PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk won’t commit to playing next year - considering retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yelp I have heard it all now. Goodnight patsfans tomorrow is a new day

The thread is just sharing a video that’s going around online. Worth discussing. Not sure why it makes the entire forum an embarrassment. We didn’t say he IS retiring.
If you're not f###ing sure why this entire forum is not an embarrassment, you're not reading what's being posted Mr. Mod. I've said many times when Brady and BB leave this board will be a wasteland. Tonight is a case in point.

Thinking of all the hits hes endured for the team, him and brady playing on very team friendly deals, and we trot out this defense. It’s disgusting

Well in typical white girl form...I can’t even.....

If you're not f###ing sure why this entire forum is not an embarrassment, you're not reading what's being posted Mr. Mod. I've said many times when Brady and BB leave this board will be a wasteland. Tonight is a case in point.
Grow a pair

Honestly...it’s pretty amazing they didn’t years ago. That’s what’s taking some of the edge off. I’ve seen my team play in 9 Super Bowls and win 5 and I am 37. Unbelievable fortune. I can already call it a great season and we probably overachieved with what I can confidently say was a very bad defense.
As I said week 1, we arent a championship defense. With that said, we played hard.

Interesting. Especially because about 3 hours before the game, Mike Florio - who shares an agent with Gronk - tweeted out of the blue “this is 99% a guess, but I wonder if Gronk will retire after tonight.”

I heard about this before the game so it is not a result of the loss. He has all his football $ and he just had a concussion 2 weeks ago. If he were my kid I would urge him to walk away. Football is dying. If you read this article 3 days ago about a player who only played 5 years in the NFL, well I would walk away Opinion | I’m the Wife of a Former N.F.L. Player. Football Destroyed His Mind.

He looked like he was on Mars today.

I think his bell has been rung, one too many times.

I don't blame him.

Big guy. He gets targeted and severely punished weekly. I’ll respect it if he hangs it up. Health first.
This is so true. There's more to life than football. If he's fighting a lot of injuries, and now a concussion, he SHOULD consider it.

Lest we forget Junior Seau

this would be crazy...omg. no gronk!!!!
Welp, we won it all without him once.

Better to have him retire than get hurt over and over during mid season.

We’d just need to retool the offense if he leaves. We have a lot of weapons even without Gronk.

I don't understand how whatever it is you're saying relates to this thread.

Join the XFL

Of course you don't.;)
No, I really don't, please share. This is a thread about Gronk saying he's gonna weigh his options (playing further vs. retirement), and within its first couple pages you posted that the forum is an embarrassment... and when asked to elaborate why you think this, you started talking about bandwagoners, or something? Are you confused about what thread you're in? Because I'm just not following.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back