PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk won’t commit to playing next year - considering retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d retire too after that rigged ****

Gronk will play. I don’t see him retiring but I think he is angry about something. There’s an odd feeling about stuff in this game. It does not balance the equation
Yeah because it was fixed. ****ing easy to see. Not playing Butler. Stupid play calls. Refs giving eagles two TD’s on 3rd-4th that would have made them kick field goals. We are all pissed and they will take their money they got from the NFL tonight and go vacaction on Costa Rica or something

Lol, he's not Healy enough to justify overpaying him. And it's not like we can't win without him either. Edelman has been more clutch and fundamental to this team.

If Gronk wants more money, let him walk. He can be medicore with the Texans or Jets... whomever decides to overpay him. We can always draft another TE. Belichick let Lawyer Milloy and several others walk away.

There were some bad calls I agree, but our defense got sh*t on form a backup QB.
It’s not only the ******** calls. It’s easy to see when a team has orders to throw a game. Missed tackles everywhere, blown coverages, QB not getting touched, not playing one of your best players etc

I should have listened to the dude on youtube. who said after week 3 the Eagles would win the super bowl with Foles beating us. He said in October 2015 was scripted for Broncos to beat panthers and Miller to win the mvp too. Also said before last years super bowl that the patriots would win in a comeback and two important numbers were 25 and 62. Has been talking all year about how it’s scripted for Bill to get 6 in Atlanta next year, where Saban got 6 this year. Saban was 66 this year. Bill will be 66 next season

Yeah because it was fixed. ****ing easy to see. Not playing Butler. Stupid play calls. Refs giving eagles two TD’s on 3rd-4th that would have made them kick field goals. We are all pissed and they will take their money they got from the NFL tonight and go vacaction on Costa Rica or something

Yeah. I hate to say but it felt wierd to me. Somethings not right. I guess it felt like intentionally losing or rigging by officials. That crew of refs sucked.

Unfortunately if B.B. retires there aren’t many replacements out there.

It’s not only the ******** calls. It’s easy to see when a team has orders to throw a game. Missed tackles everywhere, blown coverages, QB not getting touched, not playing one of your best players etc

I should have listened to the dude on youtube. who said after week 3 the Eagles would win the super bowl with Foles beating us. He said in October 2015 was scripted for Broncos to beat panthers and Miller to win the mvp too. Also said before last years super bowl that the patriots would win in a comeback and two important numbers were 25 and 62. Has been talking all year about how it’s scripted for Bill to get 6 in Atlanta next year, where Saban got 6 this year. Saban was 66 this year. Bill will be 66 next season

You remember the name of the video?

Guy is Zachary K Hubbard. He’s had 15 channels deleted by YouTube. Right after the game he made a post on his site about how even the strip fumble was scripted by the numbers. Freetofindtruth blogspot is his site

I would also like to add before Clemson and Alabama when Clemson won, he said before the game the important numbers were 93, 35, 13. On Clemson’s 93rd play, they threw a touchdown to 13 to get their points to 35. All this on the last play of the game

YouTube keeps deleting his channels because he exposes all of this. He said after the protests in week 3 that the whole season was a script for the eagles and the American flag. I fully believe this guy now. He’s gotten too much stuff right. I know people will downvote this because I’m being a “sore loser” but this **** is so obvious to see when you know what to look for. The big 4 sports are no better than the WWE and we’re all sheep for paying all the money for merchandise and losing sleep over it

Gronk leaving and retiring would be a death knell for the NFL. Someone this lethal giving up the game. Amazing.
The NFL is already dead. If you read that article in the NYT from the wife of a player who played 5 years it’s over. I enjoy watching the game but would never want anyone I cared about to play. I played at a high level through college and am worried myself now. I had concussions and lost consciousness 2x. One time I was just out while the other I just woke up somewhere without knowing how I got there. I was walking and responding but have no memory I think Brady is a fool for playing still.

The NFL is already dead. If you read that article in the NYT from the wife of a player who played 5 years it’s over. I enjoy watching the game but would never want anyone I cared about to play. I played at a high level through college and am worried myself now. I had concussions and lost consciousness 2x. One time I was just out while the other I just woke up somewhere without knowing how I got there. I was walking and responding but have no memory I think Brady is a fool for playing still.

I think the collisions of the NFL freaks are a different level. I know many who suffered concussions like I did in high school. Into our 50s, we're not feeling those ill effects. I think the impact starts from high speed collisions, college and up.

YouTube keeps deleting his channels because he exposes all of this. He said after the protests in week 3 that the whole season was a script for the eagles and the American flag. I fully believe this guy now. He’s gotten too much stuff right. I know people will downvote this because I’m being a “sore loser” but this **** is so obvious to see when you know what to look for. The big 4 sports are no better than the WWE and we’re all sheep for paying all the money for merchandise and losing sleep over it

Then why do you even bother watching? You seriously sound like a lunatic with this BS. The Patriots threw a game to let the Eagles win? Really? Because the league told them to? I have read some dumbass **** on this site but this has to be up there.

I think the collisions of the NFL freaks are a different level. I know many who suffered concussions like I did in high school. Into our 50s, we're not feeling those ill effects. I think the impact starts from high speed collisions, college and up.
No. A kid I know who plays hockey had a few in high school and it has messed him up bad . The last one he had kept him out of school for perhaps a month. He has changed and is now impaired. It was obvious his senior year. This was 5 years ago.

My niece was going out with a lineman from BC a few years back and the same thing happened to him.

Speed and size affect the hit but no one playing at any age is safe.

Then why do you even bother watching? You seriously sound like a lunatic with this BS. The Patriots threw a game to let the Eagles win? Really? Because the league told them to? I have read some dumbass **** on this site but this has to be up there.
Done with sports after tonight. Selling everything I have. I’m not going to waste my time watching outcomes that are already decided. People refuse to believe sports are rigged and it’s sad

I agree with TB12thegoat completely. Rigged. **** this sport.

I hope Gronk stays. We really missed the boat on defense this year and wasted a good offensive year from Gronk, Cooks, and Brady. I hope he stays for 1 more and then retires.

I agree with TB12thegoat completely. Rigged. **** this sport.
Even Butlers pick has lost some of its luster to me after I heard the story

Super bowl on 2/1. Wilson’s 21st pass of game is intercepted by number 21. All this AFTER the guy said watch for the number 21 the Thursday before that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes