PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk is Macho Man, Hogan, and Ultimate Warrior in one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic

I love this dude so much haha

The ultimate warrior style promo is a great gimmick for him. He'd need a really good manager with like a mad scientist gimmick. They made him in a lab to be a super human but things went wrong. They doubled the size and strength of a human but halved the brain capacity. He's got the strength of a gorilla and the mind of an adolescent dolphin. That's terrifying.

F'n Gronk man..

ha,ha,ha,ha

I love this dude so much haha
Yeah, me too. I really really really hope his career is not cut short by his own body. I watch guys either go low or just throw themselves into him on just about every play because you really cannot form tackle him. And Ward needs to be out of the league soon. He is ALWAYS going for Gronks knees. He almost destroyed the same knee in the Broncos game last season that he destroyed a season earlier.

Gronk's biggest nemesis is his own durability because no single player or defense for that matter will stop him. He's just too good. I called him the best TE in the history of the game (stats aside) and I stand by that. Look at the numbers he has put up even after missing so many games the past few years. Project that out and he already would be approaching a lot of the TE records and would eventually challenge some of the records set by WR's. I know that's not reality because it did not happen that way, but it's still worth noting. If he stays healthy and Brady sticks around at a high level for a few more years, it's still possible for him to destroy the record books.

Yeah, me too. I really really really hope his career is not cut short by his own body. I watch guys either go low or just throw themselves into him on just about every play because you really cannot form tackle him. And Ward needs to be out of the league soon. He is ALWAYS going for Gronks knees. He almost destroyed the same knee in the Broncos game last season that he destroyed a season earlier.

Gronk's biggest nemesis is his own durability because no single player or defense for that matter will stop him. He's just too good. I called him the best TE in the history of the game (stats aside) and I stand by that. Look at the numbers he has put up even after missing so many games the past few years. Project that out and he already would be approaching a lot of the TE records and would eventually challenge some of the records set by WR's. I know that's not reality because it did not happen that way, but it's still worth noting. If he stays healthy and Brady sticks around at a high level for a few more years, it's still possible for him to destroy the record books.

I don't root for injuries, but Ward is one of those guys who I wouldn't mind at all if someone took him out. His absence would just make it safer for everyone else.

I don't root for injuries, but Ward is one of those guys who I wouldn't mind at all if someone took him out. His absence would just make it safer for everyone else.
Yup. Pollard 2.0 on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe