PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grey Cup

NE_Zealot

Keep your stick on the ice!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Who do you got? Knowing nothing about either team I am picking Calgary since it is a nicer-looking city than Toronto. The line is Calgary -7 with the O/U at 43.5

Game will be televised on ESPN2 at 6:30EST. I’m sure it’ll be a ratings bonanza for the turds at Bristol.

I did not authorize the Grey Cup or any other drinking contest for that matter.

Tebow vs manziel?

Not a fan, even though I'm from Canada. Having said that, friggin Canada & our snow. Luckily, rumours are we're getting less on the Atlantic Coast than the rest of the country.

Not a fan, even though I'm from Canada. Having said that, friggin Canada & our snow. Luckily, rumours are we're getting less on the Atlantic Coast than the rest of the country.

Sounds like NB is getting it's first snow of the season next weekend.

I remember going to Petit Rocher one year in late April, and mes amis acadiens still had snow banks the height of houses...

The snow is really coming down.

Anyone else secretly wish the Super Bowl at Met Life stadium a few years ago had lots of snow? :D

I like the CFL. The rules like presnap motion are fun and make it a different and unique game. I even get the “rouge” thing.

Except the point awarded when you miss a FG. That’s stupid. They need to lose that if they want to be taken seriously.

Well Calgary leads in former Patriots (JaGared Davis) so I'll roll with them. Ricky Ray of Toronto was once a Jet so that makes it even easier.

Calgary > Toronto?

Having been to both, no.

The only 2 cities in Canada better than Toronto: Vancouver and Montreal.

As an ex-NB'er who is currently sitting poolside in St. Augustine FL.

HA!!

This is coming down to the wire.

Calgary was up eight with under five minutes left, fumbled at Toronto's goal line, and the Argos ran it all the way back for a TD + two-point conversion to tie it. Toronto now has the ball in Calgary's territory with less than two minutes remaining.

I may be dating myself but I remember when CFL was the only football on ESPN. I watched it back in those early 80s cause well it was football! and this was before any content you desired was easily at your fingertips

It was an exciting game. Shania coming in on a dog sled at halftime all pink and sparkly. Snow. Pshaw. It's Canada. Late October. Ottawa. Good crowd with lots to cheer about. And the Argos in the end, beat the Stamps who lost the Grey Cup last year as well. We even had the field snowplowed lol. Now it is hunker down time in our igloos awaiting Santa. Super bowl in February.

for anyone that wants to check out the highlights

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back