Search

Greetings From Louisiana!

2022 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A
Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

patriotfantyler

Practice Squad Player
Hi guys I'm from South Louisiana. I'm twenty two years old, and I've been a fan of the New England Patriots for around ten years. I've lurked this form this past season, and I decided that I wanted to join. I enjoy watching this team and I'll try to contribute when I can.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Hi guys I'm from South Louisiana. I'm twenty two years old, and I've been a fan of the New England Patriots for around ten years. I've lurked this form this past season, and I decided that I wanted to join. I enjoy watching this team and I'll try to contribute when I can.
Good to have you here and looking forward to your posts :cool:

venecol

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2022 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Welcome So. Louisiana! I'm fairly new on this forum too. Hope you enjoy it. How's the New Orleans recovery coming? I've been wanting to pay the city a visit.

patriotfantyler

Practice Squad Player
Welcome So. Louisiana! I'm fairly new on this forum too. Hope you enjoy it. How's the New Orleans recovery coming? I've been wanting to pay the city a visit.
New Orleans is back baby! Unfortunately so is the crime, however the main tourist places like the French Quarter, House of Blues, and Bourbon are pretty safe.