PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Grades vs Rams

Pretty generous QB grades

The grades are all effected by the QB play.

Every one. When you struggle to pass defenses make sure that you cant run.

Belichick gets an F... Bill and Stephen. Cam obviously gets an F. Defense F. This game was a disaster. The only thing that went right was Goff kept it from being a total blowout.

QB: D- (I spared him an F because of his suck-ass protection)

RB: C+

WR: C+

TE: F

OL: D- (El manure: F)

DT: D

ED: D

LB: D

DB: C+

STs: B+

Coaching: D- (OC: F)
Rams are near top of the league on offense and defense; Pats' coaches exposed badly but perhaps the short week didn't help them.

Margin for error on Pats is razor-thin.

Lost to 49ers & Rams by a combined 57-9. Ugly.

Rams are near top of the league on offense and defense; Pats' coaches exposed badly but perhaps the short week didn't help them.

Margin for error on Pats is razor-thin.

Lost to 49ers & Rams by a combined 57-9. Ugly.
Perhaps, but if the time not spent traveling is taken into account, then the week wasn't quite as short as it normally would've been...

Because Cant is indecisive and holds the ball too long.

Not saying he doesn't hold the ball too long, but saying the OL was terrible on Thursday regardless.

Not saying he doesn't hold the ball too long, but saying the OL was terrible on Thursday regardless.
I think the OL played worse than they did in that Broncos playoff game and that got people fired. That grade was an easy F.

I think the OL played worse than they did in that Broncos playoff game and that got people fired. That grade was an easy F.
Definitely their worst game of the season, and not one of them escaped unscathed from allowing pressures/hits/sacks against their QB, with Elmanure being the worst offender...Dude should not be our LT in Miami...I'd rather see Cunningham or Herron out there instead of him.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Definitely their worst game of the season, and not one of them escaped unscathed from allowing pressures/hits/sacks against their QB, with Elmanure being the worst offender...Dude should not be our LT in Miami...I'd rather see Cunningham or Herron out there instead of him.

Sup with our boy Wynn anyway? Haven't heard anything?

Preferably Brady and Gronk aka. bucs (although **** Bruce Arians).

I wouldn't mind the Titans, Saints, Rams, or Seahawks.

Avoid the Chiefs, Steelers and Packers winning another SB at all costs.

Edit: wrong thread

Last edited:
Sup with our boy Wynn anyway? Haven't heard anything?
Is he even eligible to return at Miami? I believe the first game to which he can return is Barfalo...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back