Not open for further replies.

maust

Just Another Guy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This is the kind of post that always makes me wonder why our society has to tear someone else down to build someone else up. It would have been sufficient to just celebrate Tedy. Truth is even some of the villains in entertainment and in life do good things from time-to-time. Even regular people who are full of flaws do good things for other people from time-to-time. Nonetheless, I thank the OP for posting such a positive story.

Last edited:
Tedy is one of my top 5 all time favorite Patriots......maybe even #1....

Tedy is the man.

Tedy always comes across as genuine. Love the guy.

Self obsessed entitled dbag strikes again!

Damned Millenials and their selfless giving of time and money when you're still on a rookie contract.

When I lived in Massachusetts out in Metro West from 1996-2005, I did some volunteer work with the Special Olympics, we got support from all of the local sports franchises. The support from the Patriots included Tedy showing up in person and being hugely generous with his time.

After Brady, he might be my #2 all time.

When Brady was drafted in 2000....I went to camp @ Foxboro (I forget why we didn't have TC in Smithfield, RI that year...but remember Cmgi/Gillette field being built in the background)...and I watched a QB bucket drill with Bledsoe, Bishop, Friesz, and Brady. I was standing behind a rope...I **** you not...3 feet away from a pencil thin rookie Brady and I paid him no mind!

Then as the years wore on...my favorites were Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi, Kevin Faulk, and Matt Slater....just like how Marcus Smart is my favorite Celtic by far... BUT I never realized how big a fan of TB I really was until Deflategate...that was a goddamn B.S. witch hunt......the single biggest BS in professional sports history.....but I digress....

Tedy was one of my favorites after Troy Brown. Geez, just how many great TB's have we been blessed with? Anyway, I digress. In 2005 we were promised a puppy from an upcoming litter. We pre named the puppy, Tedy Bruschi. SHE was one of 6 females and one male, the male was promised. Tedy girl was one of the best dogs I've ever owned. Sadly, after 13 years I had to put her down. She was cremated and ironically, her remains are in a pet cemetery in FOXBORO.

dude is awesome.......forever

When Brady was drafted in 2000....I went to camp @ Foxboro (I forget why we didn't have TC in Smithfield, RI that year...but remember Cmgi/Gillette field being built in the background)...and I watched a QB bucket drill with Bledsoe, Bishop, Friesz, and Brady. I was standing behind a rope...I **** you not...3 feet away from a pencil thin rookie Brady and I paid him no mind!

Then as the years wore on...my favorites were Troy Brown, Tedy Bruschi, Kevin Faulk, and Matt Slater....just like how Marcus Smart is my favorite Celtic by far... BUT I never realized how big a fan of TB I really was until Deflategate...that was a goddamn B.S. witch hunt......the single biggest BS in professional sports history.....but I digress....
Love this post. I think it sums up all of our feelings about Tom Brady. I always bring up one fact about Deflategate that cannot be disputed by haters, The NFL lawyers admitted, in a court of law, in front of a judge, that they had no concrete proof Brady deflated the footballs. It’s in black and white, that fact cannot be disputed. Also I always tell the haters/uneducated, the court case the NFL won, had nothing to do with cheating, and everything to do with the powers of the commissioner.

Now back on topic, I had a Tedy Bruschi Jersey before I got a Tom Brady Jersey.

Now back on topic, I had a Tedy Bruschi Jersey before I got a Tom Brady Jersey.

I went from a replica Bledsoe-->authentic Bledsoe-->replica Troy Brown-->authentic Bruschi-->replica red Faulk-->gray replica Brady-->white replica Brady.

I like to have the jersey of the longest tenured player on the team. If Brady were to retire, it would be Gostkowski....

Self obsessed entitled dbag strikes again!

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't give my selection of Mayfield as an example in the OP as much consideration as I should have. Had I realized Baker's kid sister was posting here I would have picked some other Dbag to illustrate my point. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I love TB, TB is my favorite player and my second and third favorites are TB.

Super Tedy flying to the rescue!!!

e5QwU7X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes