PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gotta love Tedy B

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I liked about Tedy, that I wish other defenders would do, is when he had the qb compromised, he would go for the ball instead of the sack. That resulted in many fumbles.

I'm sorry, I guess I didn't give my selection of Mayfield as an example in the OP as much consideration as I should have. Had I realized Baker's kid sister was posting here I would have picked some other Dbag to illustrate my point. :rolleyes:
Oooo sassy!

Tedy B. is also one of my favorite all times players. A few others (besides Brady), come readily to mind: Troy Brown, in the old days John Hannah, obviously Gronk, I'd say also Vince Wilfork. At this point, I'd have to include Edelman. I'd also give serious thought to Kevin Faulk.

One thing I liked about Tedy, that I wish other defenders would do, is when he had the qb compromised, he would go for the ball instead of the sack. That resulted in many fumbles.

With the way the league is, sacks generate a pay day. It’s a lot safer for these guys to just wrap a guy up for a loss than it is to go for the football, but miss the sack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down