PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gostkowski Lands in Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not surprised... He just bought a house there... Pretty much was a foregone conclusion considering how bad the tacks kicker was last year...

uo7evyL.jpg

I would've guessed he had to retire (maybe because of injury) given the Pats were so final in saying goodbye and he remained unsigned for so long.

Good luck to him. Played in six superbowls which has to be near the top of the all time list if that's a stat.

(OK, googled. He's second behind you-know-who)

Good for him. No contract details, but I'm sure it's seven figures and loaded with incentives.

I would've guessed he had to retire (maybe because of injury) given the Pats were so final in saying goodbye and he remained unsigned for so long.

Good luck to him. Played in six superbowls which has to be near the top of the all time list if that's a stat.

(OK, googled. He's second behind you-know-who)
he's behind *whispers* Voldemort?

cool

I could wish him Best of Success, but I obviously won't of course...Unless he plays the Queefs, the Murderer-Worshippers, the Sh!tsdirt Squealers, the Indy Clots, the rest of the AFCE...

Depending on the contract the Patriots will receive a cap credit of up to 2 million.
The Patriots will have enough 2021 cap space to buy the Dallas Cowboys, hopefully it'll be well spent.

Assuming he plays the full season, it'll be at least $1.045M.

Sweet, now Folk gets to play for us for free basically. Lol

Sweet, now Folk gets to play for us for free basically. Lol

Ummm . . . no.

Prior to the signing, Gostkowski counted $2M on the cap on top of whatever they pay Folk.

Good for him. I like Gost... just not here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back