PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gordon released - Claimed By Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMoFo

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score

Hoping one of the bottom dwelling teams takes a chance on him.

Should be interesting to see for which team he will fail to get open next.

I really don't care where he lands. He isn't good.

It’s sad he couldn’t turn it around here. Praying he ends up it a decent situation. Hoping he gets claimed to get an extra $1m in cap space.

On a more serious note, this is probably the saddest transaction of the year for me so far. I've been rooting for Gordon his entire career and it was nice to see him get a ring with the Patriots on a technicality. Hopefully he gets another on a technicality. Thanks for everything Josh.

What happened with him?

He was hurt last year with but seemed more effective.

On a more serious note, this is probably the saddest transaction of the year for me so far. I've been rooting for Gordon his entire career and it was nice to see him get a ring with the Patriots on a technicality. Hopefully he gets another on a technicality. Thanks for everything Josh.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl this year he presumably gets a ring - but what if he's an active member of the NFC team they beat? Could he go into the game knowing he's getting a ring from somebody?

Best wishes to him. He can help a team.
Too bad he got injured, and whatever else soured his departure. He certainly could have handled it differently. Good for him for being professional in the face of one more obstacle.

So, theoretically, he could clear waivers and we could pick him up again on our practice squad?

Good luck Josh...all the best...Pitt pity pity it didn't finished well as i hoped and wished for...

:(

Good luck to him in football (as long as its not vs us) and in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes