PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Goodell not sitting with Kraft tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd hope that was a Kraft decision but can't be too sure. I like to believe Bobby isn't that stupid.

Who wants to sit next to a dude with a bullseye on his back?

Nah, he'll b in disguise ! Look for Incacerated Bob!!

He is probably in a seperate box with Hunt sticking pins in a Brady voodoo doll!:mad:

Roger will be down on the field, standing by with two pressure gauges that don't read the same...

He's just there to watch the NFL front office serving as honorary ball boys tonight.

He's just there to watch the NFL front office serving as honorary ball boys tonight.
Sadly, it seems he's gonna be off the field before fans get in, well hidden, and they aren't going to show him on camera. Kind of begs the question, what's the point of him being there?

Sounds like a move done to not elicit booing since the cameras will frequently be flashing up to Kraft throughout the contest. For all we know, Goodell is going home after his photo-op before the game.

I wouldn't trust the word of either RK, nor RG. They can be there, not be there. Neither is essential for an entertaining game tonight.

**** Goodell.

tenor.gif

Kraft is phony. He has no issue with Goodell. It's obvious his platform comments at the superbowl were sheer PR. It was even more disgusting watching Brady and Belichick talking to him like he was one of the guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes