PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good luck Celtics!

The Celtics need a real point guard with ball handling skills Brown and Tatum are very careless with the ball in their hands early in the set. Not holding my breath would love to see a seventh game but it wouldn't surprise me if they lose the next game. Wiggins have really exposed Tatum seems like Wiggins length really bothers him. The TO's are just embarrassing by them talk about shooting yourself in the foot. Regardless it's been a awesome season Great Coaching just need couple of more players who can contribute immediately.

Tatum & Brown are no Larry Bird or even Paul Pierce.

Never seen two talented players absolutely wilt under pressure, like Tatum & Brown
Brown flashes but disappears all too often Tatum haven't arrived yet. Tatum still have another game to show up his name is being erased from the greatness talk Great players show up on the Big stage there is still time.

I was actually talking about Alabama football.

There really have been no pro teams in the state of Alabama, they have the B'ham Stallions now, which are doing pretty good.
Alabama is just not big enough to support pro teams. The population of it's largest city B'ham is just under 1 million while the population of Boston is about 4 million. That makes it pretty clear as to why the Boston area can support pro teams and B'ham can't.

People in Alabama either support the teams from Atlanta or New Orleans, and the whole area supports the Braves.
Sorry if I came across poorly there. I was just kidding you. I also wanted to take advantage of an opportunity to gloat about our sports history. I shouldn't have done that at your expense.

I actually stopped watching college football many years ago but I may take it up again.

I'm not to keen on the NBA anymore either. The game has changed so much that it resembles a 5 on 5 game of HORSE.

MLB and the Red Socks lost me in the 90's and then solidified that when the current ownership had a reunion for the 2004 team and didn't invite Curt Schilling. That's about as petty as they could be with a player who was a major part of that team.

And now I'm down to the NHL and the NYFL and the NYFL is starting to chase me away too.

Massive choke job. After losing three ECF before making the finals it appears the Tatum Brown duo needs to learn by losing. A painful lesson by all involved. Lakers North in six. Draymond can go off into the sunset of podcasting and being the dirtiest and most useless player in the league. Klay can take up pottery. Curry can finally eat a mouth guard.
Green is only 32. I doubt he retires. Although he isn't nearly as good as he used to be. It would be dumb to leave $25M on the table when all it requires is another year of below average, to average play.

Massive choke job. After losing three ECF before making the finals it appears the Tatum Brown duo needs to learn by losing. A painful lesson by all involved. Lakers North in six. Draymond can go off into the sunset of podcasting and being the dirtiest and most useless player in the league. Klay can take up pottery. Curry can finally eat a mouth guard.
Draymond Green is the most overrated player in basketball. I loved the reaction from Dennis Rodman when he heard Green was compared to him. Here's what he did...

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Series headlines:
Warriors' snipers deliver
Wiggins comes of age
Boston self-destructs from turnovers
C's bench disappears in Finals

Bench was dreadful 2/3's of series (5 pts Game 6). PP and GW were invisible. White reverted to his regular season norm. Theis? LOL
C's need new plays besides Tatum driving and getting swallowed up
Brown's ball security has been an issue his entire career (little hands?)

Side notes:
Time Lord is the balls
Warriors massive payroll pays dividends ($178 mill vs $133 mill for C's). Wiggins $31.5 mill addition on top of their $107 mill for their Big 3.

Last edited:
2-1 series lead with game 4 at home. They had 4 games to win 2 and lost 3 in a row...disgraceful. They have potential but sometimes this team lacks "kill" in a big way.

Superstar my arse.

Sorry if I came across poorly there. I was just kidding you. I also wanted to take advantage of an opportunity to gloat about our sports history. I shouldn't have done that at your expense.

I actually stopped watching college football many years ago but I may take it up again.

I'm not to keen on the NBA anymore either. The game has changed so much that it resembles a 5 on 5 game of HORSE.

MLB and the Red Socks lost me in the 90's and then solidified that when the current ownership had a reunion for the 2004 team and didn't invite Curt Schilling. That's about as petty as they could be with a player who was a major part of that team.

And now I'm down to the NHL and the NYFL and the NYFL is starting to chase me away too.
I appreciate your response.

I think you should give college football a try again. And I would highly suggest you watch Alabama Football, I mean after all you will be watching many of your future Patriot players!

As an Atlanta native, I envy Boston fans. The winning history in Boston is awesome and something few areas can claim. Atlanta just hasn't had that, the Braves are good and won the WS, but besides them it is painful to be a fan of Atlanta teams, especially the Falcons. They are a hot mess and just not fun to watch anymore.

I have always liked the Patriots, even when you were kicking our butts. That loss in the SB was just so bad that it forever changed my feelings for the team. When Mac Jones was drafted I turned my attention to the Pats. I loved him as a college football not only because we won the Natty, but because of his story and how he conducted himself at Bama. I am happy that you guys got him, Harris and Barmore, they are going to be fun to watch! I also think Jennings is going to be a player to watch and picked up a good one in Ray. And Hightower, always loved watching him play whether at Bama or Pats, I thinking is getting a little old right now, but he was a beast.
I look forward to watching the Pats when I can and will watch the Falcons when there is no other team playing I am interested in watching. Watching the Falcons is about as much fun as watching an autopsy on a family pet.

2-1 series lead with game 4 at home. They had 4 games to win 2 and lost 3 in a row...disgraceful. They have potential but sometimes this team lacks "kill" in a big way.

Yep, same as the Ruins vs Blackhawks in the 2013 SCFs...

As for the Smeltics, they are who I thought they were: Frau...ah fugeddaboutit.

Two goals in 17 seconds. That was up there with the Helmet Catch.

How about Jaygone Brown complaining about fans who paid up to thousands a game and filled the Gahden every night to watch him play. It's a long way from the 13,909 days, that's for sure.

these nicknames are poor and lack effort lol. Chris Berman is not impressed...Ruins? Smeltics? sad. you can do better

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back