Good interview with Kevin Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Brit

Minuteman Target
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Kevin Faulk Breaks News On Former Teammates Tom Brady Might Practice With

A lot of boilerplate, but two things particularly interested me.

He tells the story that he expected to be a bigger part of the game-plan in SB XXXVI and was so upset with Belichick that he called his agent and wanted to leave, but that his agent cooled him down, for which he is now very grateful.

Then he tried to avoid the question about who his favourite team-mates were, but mentioned that he was very close with Vince and Randy and that they and their wives had just been to the Turks and Caicos together.

At the end of practice yesterday, BB called the team together and in the middle was Kevin addressing the team in the rain on the practice field.. nice.

Remember when there were those fans who wanted to get rid of #33???

At the end of practice yesterday, BB called the team together and in the middle was Kevin addressing the team in the rain on the practice field.. nice.

I did in 2000. He fumbled a lot. Couple of times on the goal line if I recall.

DUH........almost every player has been in that spot....even Brady, Gronk.....

I just listened to him on 98.5 and he said that Troy Vincent actually said, "I like it" when he saw the Brady jersey under Faulk's jacket. He said that it was one of those things where, as a former player, Vincent understood the loyalty. That was a cool little nugget. I still can't stand the sight of that bum, though.

I just listened to him on 98.5 and he said that Troy Vincent actually said, "I like it" when he saw the Brady jersey under Faulk's jacket. He said that it was one of those things where, as a former player, Vincent understood the loyalty. That was a cool little nugget. I still can't stand the sight of that bum, though.
Mr. I've Never Heard Of The Ideal Gas Law can shove that little nugget up his ass. He and the rest of the NFL office can take a long walk off a short pier.

Love Kevin, though!

Mr. I've Never Heard Of The Ideal Gas Law can shove that little nugget up his ass. He and the rest of the NFL office can take a long walk off a short pier.

Love Kevin, though!

I actually was referring to the story that Faulk shared as the nugget, but I do agree with your post. Lol

I actually was referring to the story that Faulk shared as the nugget, but I do agree with your post. Lol
Yup, I got your point. Apologies on the confusion, but I was just piggybacking off your term. Can't stand seeing that ignorant, two-faced, hypocritical little rat's name.

How about BB's response when asked about Kevin wearing Brady's jersey? "Love Kevin, he always makes good decisions" lolll

Yup, I got your point. Apologies on the confusion, but I was just piggybacking off your term. Can't stand seeing that ignorant, two-faced, hypocritical little rat's name.

How about BB's response when asked about Kevin wearing Brady's jersey? "Love Kevin, he always makes good decisions" lolll
Indeed. I laughed hard when I read your original response. Hilarious.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back