PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good article on Pats special teams performance in AFCCG: hail Ryan Allen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Palm Beach Pats Fan

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Charlie Pierce is a GREAT writer. A guy who throws more humor and offbeat references into an article than our current hacks do in a year. You can count on him to be the one who finds a story about the special teams. Nice find. Thank you

I have been an Allen critic this year as felt he could of punted the ball a lot further at times..

Yesterday, he was perfect I think. He won the territory game. He made it difficult and was a class act. Our special teams is stupidly good.

I have been an Allen critic this year as felt he could of punted the ball a lot further at times..

Yesterday, he was perfect I think. He won the territory game. He made it difficult and was a class act. Our special teams is stupidly good.

Enojyed the OP article - very well writen.

Sports writing - "it’s not so much a lost art as a forgotten one"

Great reads, and another warm and fuzzy about the Pats in general, and the game.
Bump!

Charlie Pierce is a GREAT writer. A guy who throws more humor and offbeat references into an article than our current hacks do in a year. You can count on him to be the one who finds a story about the special teams. Nice find. Thank you

I thought the article was good, but can never be called great so long his transition paragraph two is all about a debunked lie. I guess he had to put in there because he's hosted by P King's site, but it was a stupid gratuitous snarc bone for the illiterate masses.

I did especially like this one though:

when he doesn’t have a lot to say and wants to say even less than that, which generally are days ending in “day."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back