PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Go Pats! Kick Denver's butt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomezcat

Grumpy Englishman.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You'll help all the Americans on this board to get over the (likely) pain of you lot getting your arses handed to you by us Europeans in the golf. Here's hoping that the delete button works if the premise of this thread is wrong tomorrow.

-=Bruschi54=- said:
Golf?? Such a manly sport! bhwhahahaha!!!!

Kicking American arse is what matters in this context. :D

gomezcat said:

every dog has his day limey!

:eat2:

gomezcat said:

If only football were an international sport. I would love to Europeans try to compete in football..and no i'm not talking about soccer for all you smart @$$es out there.

FSUPatsFan said:
If only football were an international sport. I would love to Europeans try to compete in football..and no i'm not talking about soccer for all you smart @$$es out there.

yeah!!

kind of like how the USA competes in basketball!! :bricks:

FSUPatsFan said:

We have an amateur league in this country. They work hard and are great to watch, some try out for college teams and succeed into getting on to squads, but that's about as good as we get. There are efforts to get more international players into the NFL, which is great. I just hope the NFL is realistic about the popularity of Football abroad.

Gomez, The Europeans won fair and square and deservedely so. They were gentlemen and the fans were great. Of course, I would feel a lot better haveing guys like Couples and Love (and Tom Lehman) for that matter on the team. But the young guys we sent over played well for the most part.

The Euro's were playing some of the best golf I have ever seen in Ryder cup history.

Congrats, and we'll see you in 2 years.

Now for the most importants game.....Go Pats. Stick it up Shanahans arse.

gomezcat said:
You'll help all the Americans on this board to get over the (likely) pain of you lot getting your arses handed to you by us Europeans in the golf. Here's hoping that the delete button works if the premise of this thread is wrong tomorrow.

Golf isn't a sport, its an activity like checkers or waterskiing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe