PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Globe article on Chase Winovich

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Patriots defensive end Chase Winovich may be confined, but he’s hardly at a standstill - The Boston Globe

Biggest takeaway: Nike Belichick has competition for most adorable Puptriot. Meet Zeus Winovich.

6nahS1E.png

Him and Jamie Collins had a great first half season. After a blowout loss where nobody could set the edge, I wonder if they changed the defense a bit. Rest of the season Winovich and Collins both didn't produce as much.

Him and Jamie Collins had a great first half season. After a blowout loss where nobody could set the edge, I wonder if they changed the defense a bit. Rest of the season Winovich and Collins both didn't produce as much.

If you read the article posted above, you'll see that at some point last year, he developed a hernia that required surgery in February. I can't imagine picking up a gallon of milk with a hernia, never mind chasing down and tackling an NFL QB with one. :)

If you read the article posted above, you'll see that at some point last year, he developed a hernia that required surgery in February. I can't imagine picking up a gallon of milk with a hernia, never mind chasing down and tackling an NFL QB with one. :)

You are going to ruin the experience of a lot of posters if you insist that they be informed about something before commenting on it.

Oh . . . and now we know his real hair color. :p

I'm not paying for their article firewall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes